Another lawyer :yep:
Reply 382
Original post by NinjaNerdfighter
But, how will you ever know who I am? Mwa ha ha ha :tongue:

I'll scream FRENCH THE LLAMA IT'S JOHN GREEN and see who looks around :biggrin:
Original post by Emm@
I'll scream FRENCH THE LLAMA IT'S JOHN GREEN and see who looks around :biggrin:

Sneaky. I think you'll have got me there
Unless, of course, it turns out I'm not at Teddy Hall at all. In which case you'll just have screamed out that in front of a load of people (I'm thinking in the dining hall). Which MIGHT earn you some new friends but will almost certainly get you some strange looks :tongue:
Reply 384
Sneaky. I think you'll have got me there
Unless, of course, it turns out I'm not at Teddy Hall at all. In which case you'll just have screamed out that in front of a load of people (I'm thinking in the dining hall). Which MIGHT earn you some new friends but will almost certainly get you some strange looks :tongue:

Ah true :/

Guess I'll just have to walk around the whole of oxford shouting it until I find you :tongue:

Either that or I'll leave a trail of peeps :tongue:
Original post by Emm@
Ah true :/

Guess I'll just have to walk around the whole of oxford shouting it until I find you :tongue:

Either that or I'll leave a trail of peeps :tongue:

I approve of both of those plans. But especially the first cause you'll come across as crazy and I like crazy people :tongue:
Reply 386
I approve of both of those plans. But especially the first cause you'll come across as crazy and I like crazy people :tongue:

Ah okay, well if you see a crazy person shouting about John Green, you'll know it's me. And then you must shout back :tongue:
Reply 387
Are people who did the TSA etc actually interested in finding out your results? :smile:

TSA results are out on monday, and I kinda wanna see how I did, cause I'm pretty sure it's what saved my fail of an interview. :P
Original post by Emm@
Ah okay, well if you see a crazy person shouting about John Green, you'll know it's me. And then you must shout back :tongue:

Anything in particular I must shout?
Reply 389
Anything in particular I must shout?

Nah, I'll leave that up to you :tongue:
Reply 390
Original post by Lumos
Anyone else for st Peters?

I had one interview there (applied to worcester), and I admit that one interview was better than my 3 at worcester combined (went off on one about marx..) so I knew if I got a place it would probably be at Peters! My friend goes there so I'm familiar with it, but it is quite small and I haven't seen anyone else who has a place there! We have a college tortoise, apparently....

Hello! I got an offer for St Peter's e&m . Really, the college is brilliant. I was so happy there during interviews and it was just so much fun so don't fret about it. Also, what subject are you?
Original post by extons
Any more chemists or Corpus'ists? :tongue:

Corpuscles, actually :u:
Original post by tjf8
Corpuscles, actually :u:

Wonderful name!
I am stalking fb offer holders page...
Original post by gainsbourg
Heathen country! :eek:

North Yorkshire is God's country! :tongue:

Juuuust kidding - glad to meet someone north of Oxford itself tbh

I'm from North Yorkshire! Though I don't have an accent :/ whereabouts in North Yorkshire are you?
Reply 395
Could somebody post a link for he facebook page? Turns out I'm smart enough to get into Oxford but not to find a facebook page... awkward...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 397
Original post by rccoll1
Could somebody post a link for he facebook page? Turns out I'm smart enough to get into Oxford but not to find a facebook page... awkward...

Posted from TSR Mobile

www.facebook.com/groups/273621132766681

There's the link :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is there anyone else who has an open offer so doesn't know which college they'll be at yet? In a way it's frustrating but in another it's quite exciting :tongue:

:wavey:

Yes, feeling slightly left out of the 'Yay, you're going to my college' love that's going on here...but on the other hand, the small bit of suspense is indeed exciting!

Original post by rlscope
Are people who did the TSA etc actually interested in finding out your results? :smile:

TSA results are out on monday, and I kinda wanna see how I did, cause I'm pretty sure it's what saved my fail of an interview. :P

I'm thinking the exact same thing. My interview performance wasn't particularly stellar - the second college interviews and the open offer suggest that they were unsure about me - so I'm speculating that a high TSA score may have been what clinched it.
Original post by rccoll1

https://www.facebook.com/groups/273621132766681/

:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending