The Student Room Group

Underwear fetish

Just wanted to see if anyone has come across this mainly girls. Basically an ex boyfriend had a real thing for it and it always intrigued me. He always asked if he could have my used knickers, which I found really odd at first but grew to find it quite flattering in a weird way. Being intrigued I searched online (which is never a good thing to do lol) and found that it was a huge thing and loads of guys wear into it, you can even buy used underwear online which i couldn't believe.

Anyway i just wanted to see if there were any guys out there that are into this, I want to know whats the real appeal ans what you get from it. Also girls have you been asked by guys or what do you think of it in general?

I know this might sound like a troll question but this has genuinely happened to me.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Have you by any chance watched The Inbetweeners?
Reply 2
Original post by Charcharx
Just wanted to see if anyone has come across this mainly girls. Basically an ex boyfriend had a real thing for it and it always intrigued me. He always asked if he could have my used knickers, which I found really odd at first but grew to find it quite flattering in a weird way. Being intrigued I searched online (which is never a good thing to do lol) and found that it was a huge thing and loads of guys wear into it, you can even buy used underwear online which i couldn't believe.

Anyway i just wanted to see if there were any guys out there that are into this, I want to know whats the real appeal ans what you get from it. Also girls have you been asked by guys or what do you think of it in general?

I know this might sound like a troll question but this has genuinely happened to me.

Sounds wierd:confused:
Reply 3
Original post by `Jts
Have you by any chance watched The Inbetweeners?

I have lol, but I don't remember one being about this :biggrin:
Reply 4

There were several episodes, but the one where Simon jacks off while breathing in his gf's sister's knickers is the best example.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 5

In a couple of episodes, they talk about Will's mothers knickers and what they would do with them.
Reply 6
To be fair there are a lot more weird fetishes out there. This ones just expensive for the woman... Unless you're selling them of course haha
Reply 7
Original post by Midlander
There were several episodes, but the one where Simon jacks off while breathing in his gf's sister's knickers is the best example.

HAHAHAHA oh god :biggrin:

Is that really a common thing guys do or would do if they got the opportuninty? Im guessing thats what my ex was doing then :s-smilie:
Reply 8

Is that really a common thing guys do or would do if they got the opportuninty? Im guessing thats what my ex was doing then :s-smilie:

He may have been taking them and renting them out to his mates to earn a bit of cash :cool:
Some weird people have scat fetishes, I done think underwear is a biggie.

Combine the smell of backside and down under in one big whiff? Definitely.

Reply 11
Original post by TheAJK
He may have been taking them and renting them out to his mates to earn a bit of cash :cool:

HAHAHA I don't think so
Reply 12
Original post by College_Dropout
Some weird people have scat fetishes, I done think underwear is a biggie.

I wasn't really asking whether it was weird but just wanted to see how popular it was and what guys got from it
It's pretty hot. Female pheromones are very arousing, that's all there is to it.

Oh, and the taboo of it is what gets a lot of guys off too.
One of my friends used to keep a pair of his girlfriends knickers under his pillow, I guess he just liked the scent.

For me it's more something I'd joke about than actually do.
Yeah, I'm into this one too. Mainly the smell, but it's hard to know why you like things, you just do.
Reply 16
Original post by RichyFrench
It's pretty hot. Female pheromones are very arousing, that's all there is to it.

Oh, and the taboo of it is what gets a lot of guys off too.

Thats intresting, this sounds really gross really but my ex used to insist on me wearing them all day and then give them to him. I found it really weird at first and used to joke with him about it but then it became quite a thrill in a way.
Reply 17
As far as fetishes go, it's really not that weird.
Thats intresting, this sounds really gross really but my ex used to insist on me wearing them all day and then give them to him. I found it really weird at first and used to joke with him about it but then it became quite a thrill in a way.

It's kinda common but when a lot of people will judge them for it, they'll keep it quiet. It's nice to hear you were able to get on board with it.
Reply 19
I wasn't really asking whether it was weird but just wanted to see how popular it was and what guys got from it

Did he give them back?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending