The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lou_100
Oh. I mean I'm aware that there are people out there who haven't ever had any sexual/romantic experiences, not even a kiss and are getting on for 20 or above. But I'm 19 with uni friends around 19-21 years old, and I have to say while I do still know a couple virgins I know absolutely nobody who doesn't get with people on nights out and parties and/or has never got with someone.

So for me, anything above 18 is just really strange. Perhaps not for others, I don't know.

Well I dunno, I'm 16 and haven't had anything. Not through lack of trying, just nobody wants me in real life - that's different on tsr though

Posted from TSR Mobile
I was 12 :colondollar:

Wouldn't say I have ever properly, intimately kissed soemone though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
Well I dunno, I'm 16 and haven't had anything. Not through lack of trying, just nobody wants me in real life - that's different on tsr though

Posted from TSR Mobile

It'll happen. Some people have sex at 14, some people have their first kiss at 21. In the end, we all do it all eventually so it doesn't matter.

Don't be hard on yourself haha. I'm sure a great girl will want you soon.
Original post by lou_100
It'll happen. Some people have sex at 14, some people have their first kiss at 21. In the end, we all do it all eventually so it doesn't matter.

Don't be hard on yourself haha. I'm sure a great girl will want you soon.

Well yeah I know.

I'm not denying that a great girl wants me, it's just that I can't really kiss someone if I know them through the internet can I?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
Well yeah I know.

I'm not denying that a great girl wants me, it's just that I can't really kiss someone if I know them through the internet can I?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Are you trying to tell me you've met someone over the internet/TSR?
Original post by lou_100
Are you trying to tell me you've met someone over the internet/TSR?

Twice.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 186
I'd say that past 18 and at Uni it's slightly odd. That isn't to say it's a bad thing though.
I mean, unless you're at a single-sex dominated Uni I felt it was hard enough NOT to end up getting hit on.
Then again, I was in a relationship at the time and it's sods law that you get the most attention when you're least interested ;_;
Original post by lou_100
Oh. I mean I'm aware that there are people out there who haven't ever had any sexual/romantic experiences, not even a kiss and are getting on for 20 or above. But I'm 19 with uni friends around 19-21 years old, and I have to say while I do still know a couple virgins I know absolutely nobody who doesn't get with people on nights out and parties and/or has never got with someone.

So for me, anything above 18 is just really strange. Perhaps not for others, I don't know.

Haha, I was one of those people when I got to uni. I've now kissed two people at the age of 20, but never got with someone I barely knew on a night out/party. I don't think any of my friends particularly even noticed this, though.
So just saying, people like that do exist!
Original post by joker12345
Haha, I was one of those people when I got to uni. I've now kissed two people at the age of 20, but never got with someone I barely knew on a night out/party. I don't think any of my friends particularly even noticed this, though.
So just saying, people like that do exist!

Of course they do haha.
First making out was 12. Same with lots of people I knew.

Year 7 discos were basically just full of 11-12 year olds making out during the slow songs, lol.
Original post by lou_100
Of course they do haha.

I'm not sure whether this is sarcastic or not ...
Mine was at 11 (I think) and of course it sucked

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by becomingbindy
Just to settle a debate between me and my friends...

I was 13... and I thought this was a relatively standard age for a first kiss, but when my uni friends and I had a conversation about this most said that 13 is quite young and they thought that the average was probably more like 15/16.

Thoughts?

PS: I mean a 'making out' kiss, not a peck on the lips.

I think I was 7. It was with a relative. It wasn't a peck.:colondollar:

I don't think 13 is too young.
Original post by joker12345
I'm not sure whether this is sarcastic or not ...

No no no I was genuinely agreeing
I was 15, and I think that was quite late - at least amongst my friends. I had friends who were sexually active before I'd even kissed someone. But looking back, it's clear to see why I was 15 and not younger. I was really nervous (I'm quite an anxious person) but also I had no desire to kiss a boy, beyond the desire to get my first kiss out of the way. So I did it, and it was gross. But then the first time I kissed a girl (a month or so later) that was when kissing became fun! I still didn't realise I was gay for 7 years - clearly I wasn't all that insightful about myself lol.
still has yet to happen!

I'm considering becoming an enuch
mid teens, 14-15 kind of age I would imagine.
I think I was around 13
Reply 198
Original post by Jack22031994
Well I'm 18 (nearly 19) and still havent had a kiss :frown:

20 now and still hasn't happened :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending