The Student Room Group

Malta University Medicine 2013-2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Hi

Could someone write a phone number you used to call Itnernational Admission Office? as Ive been trying to call them for the past 5days, a few times per day and no response!

Thanks a lot for that!

Lucy
Reply 41
Herdis there is no age limit at all as long as you have the right qualifications!!

The number is 0035623403332

Good luck

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi,
I've read the thread but haven't noticed anyone mentioning needing a humanity :s-smilie:
Reply 43
Hey guys,

I am not sure how many of you have already applied. I rang the admissions today and I am glad I did! lol

I was told I needed to send scans of CV n docs. I would have noticed this if I actually read the email I got to say my application was recieved. The docs need to be sent within 10 days of getting the email confirmation.

I am just saying this incase someone is like myself and did not read the whole email you get after your application is sent.

We do not need to meet the general english requirement since we have studied in the UK already.
hey,

ive applied just a few days ago and i got an email saying that we have to send of copies of certificates that have to be certified. But does anyone know who needs to certify these copies?

someone please reply as i need to send these documents off soon

thanks in advance
Reply 45
Original post by halima iqbal
hey,

ive applied just a few days ago and i got an email saying that we have to send of copies of certificates that have to be certified. But does anyone know who needs to certify these copies?

someone please reply as i need to send these documents off soon

thanks in advance

You may call to clarity but most people I know just scanned in their certificates and/or transcripts themselves and emailed it to them. Their receipt was then acknowledged by admissions. So if you are accepted, you are accepted o the basis of everything you send in or include in your application form. To actually enroll at the start of the term, you need to present your original/official certificates and transcripts in person at the International Admissions Office where they verify the authenticity of the original certificates you are presenting and cross-check them with what was sent in at the time of the application. Of course, needless to say, they must mach exactly.
Reply 46
By certified results they mean the original results we get through the post a few months after finish college not the ones we get on results day

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Costa_89
By certified results they mean the original results we get through the post a few months after finish college not the ones we get on results day

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey Costa 89, did you get an email from admissions that you'll hear a decision from them this friday.. thats the response I got on Tuesday..... really hope its not a rejection :frown:
Reply 48
They've emailed today saying some of certificates are missing so I resent them today! When did you send your application?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lallybabs
You may call to clarity but most people I know just scanned in their certificates and/or transcripts themselves and emailed it to them. Their receipt was then acknowledged by admissions. So if you are accepted, you are accepted o the basis of everything you send in or include in your application form. To actually enroll at the start of the term, you need to present your original/official certificates and transcripts in person at the International Admissions Office where they verify the authenticity of the original certificates you are presenting and cross-check them with what was sent in at the time of the application. Of course, needless to say, they must mach exactly.

thank you very much :smile:
Original post by Costa_89
They've emailed today saying some of certificates are missing so I resent them today! When did you send your application?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I sent my application off on monday with all the documents and had a reply yesterday.
Reply 51
I sent mine off on Monday and today I got the email about the missing documents

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 52
that was a quick response... I sent my scans off today. Did any of u's get an email saying they had received them?
Reply 53
I have not received an email from the UoM confirming that they have he have received my scanned documents. Should I be worried?

I also heard that UoM is an extremely difficult university to get into, I really hope I get in. As i have been trying to get into me school for the last 12 years.
Reply 54
Original post by Herdis45
I have not received an email from the UoM confirming that they have he have received my scanned documents. Should I be worried?

I also heard that UoM is an extremely difficult university to get into, I really hope I get in. As i have been trying to get into me school for the last 12 years.

Don't worry, if something in your file is missing, they'll contact you. But if you want to make sure, give it at least a week before you email to check they'd received them. :smile:
Reply 55
Original post by milkshake101
Hey Costa 89, did you get an email from admissions that you'll hear a decision from them this friday.. thats the response I got on Tuesday..... really hope its not a rejection :frown:

You hear decisions that quickly?
Reply 56
As far as I know last years applicants got letters so I'm guessing they changed the procedures for this year!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 57
Did anyone get an offer already? I think it will take a few weeks...

I sent off my documents today and received a confirmation shortly afterwards.
Did anyone add a personal statement? I've been delaying the moment when I'll send them my documents because I wanted to add one even though it is not requested... I have a bit of an uncommon academic background so I thought it might help. And now it's my last day to send the documents (I've applied on January 21st) and I'm still hesitating... Any advice?
Original post by Bellabanana
Did anyone add a personal statement? I've been delaying the moment when I'll send them my documents because I wanted to add one even though it is not requested... I have a bit of an uncommon academic background so I thought it might help. And now it's my last day to send the documents (I've applied on January 21st) and I'm still hesitating... Any advice?

This is what I've been wondering too!

Could anyone tell me if Malta want a personal statement even though they don't ask for it on the application?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending