The Student Room Group

What is with this guy at work? Seriously?

Hey guys. This new guy joined at work and initially he was VERY quiet, kept to himself and talked now and again, however, now he's totally changed.

The guy is totally full of himself. Talking about how amazing he is at boxing, saying he's a champion (even though he's only had one fight), how he's always pulling women on a night out. He seems to think that everyone enjoys hearing his stories and doesn't care when people want to talk themselves. I see how anxious he gets when other people are talking. He's a seemingly compulsive liar, always getting contradicted and telling people how he's done this and that and how he's amazing at this and that. When he gets an opportunity to do something he considers himself amazing at, he's of course messes up but places the blame on something else.

There's this women at work who has a boyfriend but he's insistent on having her. She seems infatuated by him and seems to really like his conversation but word was when they were drunk he tried to pull her. He brags to guys about how well endowded he is but just far enough so she can hear him. Then she asked to see it. I'm sure she fancies him now. In fact he seems really friendly with the women in general and I've even seen him making girls jealous. (he tells them about girls he pulled)

Apparently he's really intelligent... IQ of 135 and hes gonna be a doctor. But he's made no plans for further education.

He doesn't care about anyone's feelings. He works in a care home for petes sake. I'm sure he's been aggressive to some of the residents... Heard him shouting. With the staff, you can tell him his problems but he doesn't care. People have told him people are ill, hurt, upset but it was obvious he didn't care. He even explains how much he hates his family.

It's obvious he gets jealous easily. One person is real close with their family and he accused them of incest!

Finally he has some stupid jealousy rage. I told him he wasn't a champion boxer and even looked a bit weird (correcting him) and he went really quiet and scowled for the rest of the time. Didn't even talk to me the day after. I admit I felt bad because everyone was laughing at how angry he actually was about it. He doesnt seem to give a **** if he's upset anybodies feelings but feels stupidly embarrassed for himself.

So what is this guys ****ing problem? Is it even possible to be friends with a guy like him? Because despite these traits he is a real nice guy..
Sounds like he massively lacks confidence and makes up for it with lies and "extreme" behaviour.
Reply 2
Narcissist? Psychopath? He sounds it anyway.
Reply 3
Hello My Dear,
I am a yourng girl my name is Awa,i am 24 years of age, looking for a man i can love,marry and stay with for the rest of my life,so also a man careing and be my hearth provider please if you have intrest try to reply me so that i can tell you more about myself and from there our relationship will goes to (amen ),so that i can also send you my picture.
if you have intrest,please try to reply me on this email [email protected]
Best regard
Awa,

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending