The Student Room Group

What is the hardest subject to study at university?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Obiejess
Funny becausing I'm tossing up between Law and NatSci now :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Natsci!

Not trying to put you off but I have also heard it is harder for women to get anywhere in law firms. You might want to look into that. Plus you need connections regardless of gender. But then what isn't like that :erm:
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
Natsci!

Not trying to put you off but I have also heard it is harder for women to get anywhere in law firms. You might want to look into that. Plus you need connections regardless of gender. But then what isn't like that :erm:

True. I don't know - I really don't.

I think I'd love either.

Posted from TSR Mobile
True. I don't know - I really don't.

I think I'd love either.

Posted from TSR Mobile

For me I couldn't study something full time and to such depth if I didn't want to learn the stuff just for myself. I like being able to understand how the universe ticks. Regardless of the job prospects I wanted to learn physics anyway and am glad I did.
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
For me I couldn't study something full time and to such depth if I didn't want to learn the stuff just for myself. I like being able to understand how the universe ticks. Regardless of the job prospects I wanted to learn physics anyway and am glad I did.

If I was rich, I'd do both :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
If I was rich, I'd do both :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well you're not rich and as such you will have to work for a living you peon.

:tongue:
LOL
Probably Law because some parts are just so boring.
Reply 47
Original post by TaylorGang_4
Yes in fact I am sir! Do not put yourself through the same misery.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Can i ask why you say this? I'm year 12 and have joined a pre-law programme cause i feel like law is most probably the degree i'm most likely to take. How is the course for you apart from the obvious and why?
Reply 48
People should stop listing subjects in some superfluous and imaginary hierarchy of difficulty and instead just focus on doing whatever makes them happy. Everything at university can be challenging and rewarding, so don't get hung up on what other people think of your chosen field/subject.
Reply 49
lol ill accept medicine is challenging, but its pretty much easy to understand if you spend enough time working on it. Something of the highest level in terms of difficulty is Quantum mechanics engineering.
Dance!! 8:30 till 18:30 everyday of hard exercise and diet plans for 3 to 4 years
Reply 51
Maths/Physics/Engineering. some fields o biology/chem next. Those 2/3 who said medicine (prolly med students ) are idiots. They know nothing.
medicine is hard if you consider workload. but in intellectual level, it's plain dumb to the others i mentioned. Memorizing and mugging up things vs
conceptually hard is different things. All those i mentioned are conceptually 20X harder than medical school ****s
oops i know this was 8 years ago but i feel like veterinary medicine would be since it isn’t one species like medicine (humans) it is many species of animals yk?
Physics

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending