The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Singer/s for one off recording

Hello Manchester Students.

I've never done anything like this before so here it goes. I have written a couple of songs that I am hoping to have recorded some time soon. I'm looking for a male and a female singer to sing the songs for me. It's not an attempt to make it in the music business or to launch a pop career or make millions its just something for my own personal benefit (sad I know). I'm already in talks with a pianist who is offering to record the songs, I've tried to find a singer and have been let down and professional singers are too expensive, I'm not made of money. I am willing to pay for your time it won't be a lot but it will be relaxed and fun, I hope. I'm thinking a afternoon of rehearsing and a afternoon actually recording, in all 2 afternoons of your precious time.

No gigs, No big audience, No pressure. The songs are pop, blues, genre I'd say quite melancholy (rubbish more than anything) If you have a soundcloud or myspace page or voice recording send me a link and if I think you are suitable I'll let you know.

This is a genuine offer.

It is not a commercial venture or a business, it's not for profit. I hope I'm not violating the terms and conditions of the forum, its not my intention.

If there's a better way of going about this please let me know.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending