The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Are you planning on coming to have a look round on the bank holiday at the end of May or sometime?

I know I shouldn't say this, but nobody ever checks your Student Card in the Strand campus anyway... anybody could get in, which is a scary thought. So, in theory, you could illegal yourself in. :p: Don't tell anybody I said that.
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Dschingis
Are you planning on coming to have a look round on the bank holiday at the end of May or sometime?

I know I shouldn't say this, but nobody ever checks your Student Card in the Strand campus anyway... anybody could get in, which is a scary thought. So, in theory, you could illegal yourself in. :p: Don't tell anybody I said that.

Yeah, just broadcast that round the world wide web...
Reply 3
Lol I think that's pretty much the same for most unis - you could easily go onto any campus without looking suspicious... anyway, back to the issue!

The self-guided tour is quite good, I've used it as a basis for showing groups of students around - as to whether you can do it on a bank holiday - probably not. I know libraries, the SU etc all shut so I would expect the majority of the Uni would too (like schools etc).
Reply 4
cool thanks guys.

when the uni sent me my offer they didnt give me the opportunity of going o an porganised open day so ill ahve to conduct it myself!!
would you say that its worth my while?
ill try and contact someone at KCL to see if it s open on that day, otherwise ill just ahve to go the next day i guess, as it seems a little pointless to go up to see the uni, and half of it is closed !!
Hi Frau L, the library is ID cards only, but if you phone up and say you're an incoming student and would like to look around, then tell them at the library front desk you've arranged it and left your name, they'll let you look around. My experience anyway.

Latest