The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I like sweatpants with words across the bum! LOL I just don't have any!
yea they're cool :teeth:
Gold hoop earrings and hair slicked back into a ponytail with a few bits of hair hanging in front of the face (for the girls lol), accessorise with a baby. Oh, it makes me cringe.
what exactly does chav mean?
Its shot for Chavenski, who was a Russian teenage vandal. Or so he thought he was, when infact he was just a confused young lad who liked his sports logos and fake bling.
look for the little s**t mugging an ol lady
ringlets anon.
Gold hoop earrings and hair slicked back into a ponytail with a few bits of hair hanging in front of the face (for the girls lol), accessorise with a baby. Oh, it makes me cringe.

noooooooo I do that, and I'm no chav :bawling:
Reply 9
bluedreamer
noooooooo I do that, and I'm no chav :bawling:

Yeah me too but probably without the gold loop earings.I have really short side fringe so when i put my hair up have no choice but to have bits dangling down.:wink:
People that lurk around looking dodgy and shouting abuse at anybody who glances in their vague direction, pants tucked into socks, probably cos they can't afford pants that fit!
Reply 11
Hair pulled back so tight that the sun reflects off their scalp.
They're usually shouting at their kids to shut up, and their kids are the age of about 2 are starting to resemble their parents, with the mini hoop earrings and addidas track suits.
Reply 12
Big Sovereign rings on their bony little fingers, clothes with brand names plastered on them (99% of the time these are fake). Most chavs idolise christina aguilera.
Xaphania
Big Sovereign rings on their bony little fingers, clothes with brand names plastered on them (99% of the time these are fake). Most chavs idolise christina aguilera.

most chavs listen to happy hardcore
Reply 15
gossip_girl
most chavs listen to happy hardcore

They idolise her attitude and dress:
Xaphania
They idolise her attitude and dress:

that was a video, you cant be very up to date with celebs if you think she actully dresses like that:rolleyes:
strawberry
I like sweatpants with words across the bum! LOL I just don't have any!
I think they're really sexy. Some of them though, the others look crap.
Reply 18
I can't understand what they say most of the time :/
Reply 19
I don't mind messages across the bum, i'm going to look anyway but then i don't feel like a perv-just a curious guy.

Latest