The Student Room Group

Call or not to call

Hi guys need an opinion,

So i got this girls number which i kinda like. I started texting her and i asked what her schedule was like and she never replied. So i sent another text saying 'hint taken, so before we never talk again any constructive criticism' as a joke. She replies very quickly saying 'sorry i read texts and dont reply, persistence is good'. So she never replied to when she was free, but said persistence is good. So does she want me to chase her, or just **** with me??

Anything is good cheers
Reply 1
*or is she just ****ing with me?
Reply 2
She doesn't want to have conversation with you. So look elsewhere, she's a dead end :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Definitely sounds like she wants you to chase her, or 1) she wouldn't have text back, and 2) would have just said she was busy. Whether you want a girl like that is another question altogether ...
Christ, you sound desperate.
Reply 5
Well according to her texts she just forgot to reply, so maybe keep texting her?
Reply 6
I say, not.
You could chase her, but bear in mind chasing can get ****ing tedious and she clearly isn't so into the notion of being with you that she wants to engage with you and meet in the middle.

I'd suggest letting her know to be somewhere at a certain time (for a drink whatevs).

It's ballsy, but you do the chasing she'll probably lose any interest/respect and just lead you around a bit. It may be possible with this noe but you got to take charge/initiative.

Also I assume you know how to flirt and stuff so will refrain from advising that.
I don't think she's really into you, otherwise she would have replied to your text. The fact that she replied to your second text so quickly suggests that she reads them instantly, I would be suspicious as to why she didn't answer your question in the first text, especially considering it wasn't just any old question it was one that could lead to some development. Imo if she actually liked you she would want to talk to you, the fact that she ignored your text like she would a friend suggests that she really isn't bothered. I also wouldn't chase her, the whole 'persistence is key' is just bs, people who always want to be chased need to get over themselves. You can pursue her but don't put her on the pedestal.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 9
On to the next one bro.

Wouldn't hurt to send a pic of your penis randomly, just to see how she reacts.
Speaking from a woman's point of view and not to sound mean, she either is not very interested or playing hard to get.

Both would be responsive to you not initiating any further contact. If she isn't interested, she won't ever contact you again and you can cut your losses and move on. If she is playing hard to get, she will more than likely contact you out of curiosity unless she has a will of steel and in that case, it's her loss.

Either way, you will know where you stand :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending