The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

PGDE Edinburgh Secondary

Howdy all

I am trying to find people who are going to Edinburgh for the PGDE course for 2013 entry. I am going to be going there and from NI so need help and guidance!!!!!!

PLUS a community of moral support!
Has anyone applied for accomodation yet?
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
Reply 2
I am not doing PDGE and I've not applied to accommodation yet. There will still be plenty space left, though.
Reply 3
Original post by *Lulu* the other boleyn..
Howdy all

I am trying to find people who are going to Edinburgh for the PGDE course for 2013 entry. I am going to be going there and from NI so need help and guidance!!!!!!

Hi, i've just got a conditional off for the biology PGDE course. What subject are you doing?

Original post by *Lulu* the other boleyn..
Howdy all

Hello there! Apologies for the delay! Massive congratulations on getting a place. Sure you are delighted!
My name is Lindsay and I have got a place on the History PGDE. So difficult getting a place back home. Looking forward to it, love Edinburgh - though know one!
Have you got residence sorted yet?

I have made a page on facebook to try to find people on our PGDE 2013 course!

Hope you are well!
https://www.facebook.com/lindsay.rea2?ref=tn_tnmn#!/pages/University-of-Edinburgh-PGDE-2013-2014/113686555485328
Hello there! How are you? Apologies for the delay! Hope you are well!
Firstly congrats on getting onto the course!!! SO difficult to get onto, especially back home.
My name is Lindsay and I am doing the PGDE History. So nervous about moving over. Sorted out my accomodation last week thankfully! Lokking forward to it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending