The Student Room Group

Interview Glasgow

Hi all! I've got my first interview for Glasgow uni for PGDE Secondary English, has anyone doing the same course had an interview yet? How was it? And what did you find the written task to be like?
Yeah I had one a couple of weeks ago, was really relaxed
Congrats! I just heard this week I managed to get a place after my interview a few weeks ago.

The lady that interviewed was really nice. They give you 5 questions in an email and a video to prep with. However, be prepared for questions to be expanded on. Such as ‘Why do you feel this way?’, ‘What do you think of this etc?’.

For some reason with myself they chose to focus on RMPS being a mandatory subject in Scottish schools, so possibly prepare for that.

However, just relax, give yourself some prep time and I’m sure you’ll be fine. It was a nice open conversation 😁.
Good luck with your interview, just found out yesterday I have a place, they also ask you to write a 400 word essay and you have a half hour to do it
Reply 4
Anyone here accepted their offer yet? Still deciding between Glasgow and Edinburgh, would be nice to know a few faces before starting!
Original post by Goggoh24
Good luck with your interview, just found out yesterday I have a place, they also ask you to write a 400 word essay and you have a half hour to do it

What did they ask you to write this 400 words on?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending