The Student Room Group

PGDE Timetable @ Strathclyde

Hi all,

Does anyone know how many days a week we are expected to attend classes on campus for PGDE Secondary at Strathclyde? I'm aware that placement is every day, but outwith that does anyone know anything? I'm looking to organise part time work. Thanks in advance!
Reply 1
I’m applying at the moment for PGDE Secondary and my friend sent me the timetable (she just finished the course). Last year, there were classes for everyone on Mondays and Thursdays (2h lectures on each day), and then you’re split in to two groups (I think depending on subject) when you either have classes on Tuesdays or Fridays from 9-3. I think then each subject has its own specific classes but I don’t know what days they’re on. Hope that helps.
Reply 2
Original post by hectorlot
I’m applying at the moment for PGDE Secondary and my friend sent me the timetable (she just finished the course). Last year, there were classes for everyone on Mondays and Thursdays (2h lectures on each day), and then you’re split in to two groups (I think depending on subject) when you either have classes on Tuesdays or Fridays from 9-3. I think then each subject has its own specific classes but I don’t know what days they’re on. Hope that helps.

Thank you so much!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending