Pictures or GTFO ")

Original post by Donald Duck
One where we can see properly :wink:

Original post by JerzyDudek
Can't tell without a picture.

How mature guys...

Original post by Shorty94
Hi everyone.

I was walking home the other day, and some man shouted 'Oi tiny tits!' at me. It's made me feel really self conscious and I was wondering if I'm unnaturally sized?

I'm 18, 5'3 and wear a 34B bra.

Thanks x

Sounds fairly normal tbh
yeah, it is kinda small, but just play with the cards you are dealt!
Hi Shorty94, DONT let this guy put you down, forget him and talk to your Girlfriends and see if there aware of this, ask them have they been taunted by dribble ANY MAN that puts a WOMAN down is NOT respectful. As ((IF)) he was to ask you or any girl out (he thinks " has she got big knockers " sorry to describe breasts like that. I was once in a relationship and was asked by my girlfriend " do you like what you see " and my response " I love what I see and well seconds later I had ! ! :-)), so what I`m trying too say is that let him move on you carry on and enjoy your life, don't think the easy way " I`m going too get them made bigger (plastic surgery) NO NO NO enjoy them let some nice guy have a treat! don`t fall for the knife, you may regret it in time ! ! ! ! ! Hope everything goes well and you could always buy a NEW BRA that shows the world what a pair of BEAUTIES :-)))) All the best to you Shorty94 XXXXXX
Original post by Shorty94
Hi everyone.

I was walking home the other day, and some man shouted 'Oi tiny tits!' at me. It's made me feel really self conscious and I was wondering if I'm unnaturally sized?

I'm 18, 5'3 and wear a 34B bra.

Thanks x
(edited 11 years ago)
Should have yelled out 'oi micropenis'

Reply 26
Your measurements make you sound petite.

Petite girls are hot.

You should also know that some guys out there prefer smaller breasts. Bigger is not always better in this case.
Reply 27
"oi tiny tits" :rofl:
Reply 28
Original post by 2ndClass
"oi tiny tits" :rofl:

lol reading that made me crack up too. @OP don't worry about what random people think, lots of guys are into small boobs.
Original post by pinda.college
If you this him again shout "oi needle dick".

Or chin the **** while a mate films it?
Too small? There is no set definition for how big/small boobs should be. Besides, are you really going to listen to the words of a stranger? A man who has no right to comment on the aspects of your body? At the end of the day, the only opinion that matters regarding your own body is yours. Don't listen to what others say; they've no right to make judgements. As long as you're comfortable in your own body, that's enough.
Not gonna lie, I'd kill for smaller boobs. Big boobs aren't the greatest thing. I'm a 36G and would love to be smaller... If you are that self conscious, I'd gladly trade mine in......
I find smaller boobs attractive - just sayin. B sounds perfect.
Original post by OneDayDoctor
I'm 19, 5'3 and wear 34A :smile:

As long as your happy it doesn't matter what size you are. Just ignore that idiotic man, he clearly was trying to make up for his own size of something...

Like other people have said though, play around with different kinds of bra. I feel much more confident in T shirt bras than any other kind!

Snap, same as me! 'small but perfectly formed' as my auntie always says :wink:
When I was younger it used to bother me a bit as all my friends were really busty, but to be honest at least we don't have to worry about popping out of dresses or being weighed down when running, ecct. Just love what you've got, I reckon! It would be boring if we were all super busty!
Reply 34
Why people let these things bothering them is beyond me XD
Well size has nothing to do with how nice the tits are.

Some big tits are a nice shape, some small ones nicer, and vice versa.

If it bothers you then just get a padded, push-up, plunge bra.
Reply 36
Creative responses would include

"hamster shagger"
"twiglet dick"
"needle dick the ant ****er"
Ugh what a horrible man. He must have such a fulfilling life if he feels the need to pick on an 18 year old girl.
Reply 38
OK, it is a crude comment, but that is the way the world is going these days!

However, if a man makes a comment to a woman about her tits then I feel it is quite likely there could be an element of him making a pass at her. It is like he is commenting "You are a woman, and I have noticed that."

So I think you options are to ignore the comment, or if you find the guy attractive then you can interact with him. If you find, his behaviour crude and abusive, that is understandable, but I wouldn't let yourself get dragged down to the same level.

Next time a guy comes out with something loud and crude, I don't think you need to over-analyse what he is saying.
Im 36C and im a guy, you're pretty small.

Quick Reply

Latest