The Student Room Group

Really angry, regarding pathetic people. Please read and give advice!

Don't know if I've posted in the right forum but, a few weeks ago my boyfriend's band was involved in a Battle of the Bands in his hometown. Which isn't a big town, but it's got a university etc and is quite close knit.

My boyfriend's band got through to the next round. They were one of two out four bands who got through. Immediately afterwards one of the members of the bands who didn't get through commented on the club's facebook page saying how they should have got through to the next round and it was a fix. This sparked a big argument on the facebook page about who should or shouldn't have gone through, and people posting snide and bitchy comments. And others sticking up for them. My boyfriend and his band kept out of it, because they didn't want any trouble but they were obviously hurt by these comments. The band who didn't get through are acting bitter, and being really pathetic. At the end of the day it was a battle of the bands and they didn't get through. They think they deserved to get through but didn't so are bitter about it!

I thought that was the end of it, but I've just seen on facebook that one of the guys from that band has posted a video of the bands playing that night, and said 'How did they get through and we didn't? F***d up!' Why after two weeks is he still going on about it? Can't he just get over it!

It's really upset me and got me angry that despite it was over two weeks ago that this happened one band member is still going on about it. Don't enter a competition if you can't deal with losing. If my boyfriend sees this it will really upset him. He's been re-considering the band as it is and these comments from people will probably make him pull out altogether and he loves what he does so I don't want him to be driven to that :frown:
Reply 1
Best thing is to just ignore them, they're only after a reaction
Reply 2
Original post by Y333EEE
Best thing is to just ignore them, they're only after a reaction

It's so silly because they're all over 22 and they're just being childish. The other band that didn't get through haven't said anything.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
It's so silly because they're all over 22 and they're just being childish. The other band that didn't get through haven't said anything.

Can't you just post something humiliating like 'well I guess we know who'll win crybabies of the year award'?
Reply 4
hate when people talk trash about my boyfriend's band on fb
Reply 5
Don't worry about it. Once all their toys are out of the pram, babies usually stop crying.
How very childish. I agree with Y333EEEE, just ignore them, they/he probably wants a fight.
Reply 7
They need to stop getting so upset, that is not very rock'n'roll.
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous

I feel your pain, i've had to deal with prats like this all my life -_-
They don't deserve to get through based on their trashy personalities.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending