The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Sorry, this made me laugh loads :tongue:
Reply 41
Original post by Sammy-Boy-206
As a responsible angler and dog owner, stories like that make my blood boil :angry: I can never understand why it's so difficult to take discarded line/hooks/rubbish home after a fishing session :mad:

I know, we were fuming. I feel like if they're leaving fishing line with fish all over it, obviously dogs on a dog walk around going to sniff it out, run off and of course eat it. It's as if they have no idea of the danger they're causing when they could pack it up with them and dispose of it properly! It was so horrid to see us nearly lose on of our dogs over something that was totally preventable if someone had just cleared up after themselves
Reply 42
Original post by igloo1
Hi.
So on our morning walk, my dog decided to find a used condom thrown in some bushes and eat it. :colondollar:
What should i do? The vet's is closed today, so any advice would be helpful.
Is this uncommon?
Thanks! :redface:

How is your dog now? What action did you take? :tongue:
Reply 43
Original post by pandabird
Oh ****!!!! I need to insure my dog.

Honestly, it's the best thing we've ever done. We never had any of our dogs insured because we never really had to, now we have all three and it's just such a back up net if something goes wrong and you can afford to fight for them
Original post by Miss Jean Brodie
Your poor dog, but srsly :rofl:

On a serious note, it makes me absolutely rage when I see hazards to dogs that people haven't discarded properly. I live in an area populated by scumbags, and the amount of smashed glass everywhere frightens me some days. :frown:

She wasn't even bothered it seems!Just walked off, sniffing about as usual!
And yes I agree :frown:

Latest