The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
grace
a good bum tends to indicate all-over fitness. excessively large udders tend to hint at 'holy crap when the bra comes off they're gonna fall on the floor'. guys who don't like nice boobs are probably gay. guys who don't like massive boobs are in the majority.

While I certainly wouldn't say that guys have to be gay to not like large boobs, I would imagine those that do are strongly in the majority. To some blokes it's a turn off, to others a turn on, but as long as we're talking sensibly huge (ie. not Lulu Ferrari, or whatever the women who died from the silicone was), then I think that would tend to be the most popular option for guys.

Guys who like blonde hair, or blue eyes, are also probably in the majority, but you don't have to be gay to fancy brunettes.
Reply 121
grace
it's not crap at all, most men prefer between C-DD than E+ because C-DD is still big but look like actual breasts. Often larger ones don't hold their shape. At all. Even in bras. and i said 'good' bum, not 'big' bum.

Oh, sorry, misunderstood. However I do think you underestimate the number of guys who love Es and Fs, as long as they're pert and, and the girl isn't fat. One girl I went to school with never had an attractive face but had a wonderfully shaped figure and boobs that must have been at least Fs, and she got a *lot* of attention.
Reply 122
Drogue
Oh, sorry, misunderstood. However I do think you underestimate the number of guys who love Es and Fs, as long as they're pert and, and the girl isn't fat. One girl I went to school with never had an attractive face but had a wonderfully shaped figure and boobs that must have been at least Fs, and she got a *lot* of attention.

Thank you!! Someone finally appreciating larger breasts. I have to wonder how many of the people on here actually know what E/F cups look like...and no, im not going to post a picture :rolleyes: , suffice it to say they are still pert, don't look hugely out of proportion on a small frame, and i've NEVER had any complaints.
Marie05
really? dont you think the little woman would be completely out of proportion..?

Not if their hips balance it out I'm just under 5'3, DD but I'm 36-24-36 so I look in proportion I guess ...
Reply 124
Ron Stoppable
Is Marie05 your friend Leanne?

LOL do my boobs look that big to you!? :p: if you want my stats, just ask! :wink:
flora
Thank you!! Someone finally appreciating larger breasts. I have to wonder how many of the people on here actually know what E/F cups look like...and no, im not going to post a picture :rolleyes: , suffice it to say they are still pert, don't look hugely out of proportion on a small frame, and i've NEVER had any complaints.

Or maybe, people know what E/F cups look like and just don't find them attractive. Not everybody has to like your boobs, believe it or not. I can't see anything appealing about E/F cups, so it doesn't surprise me that some other people can't either.
Reply 126
flora
Thank you!! Someone finally appreciating larger breasts. I have to wonder how many of the people on here actually know what E/F cups look like...and no, im not going to post a picture
Even if we ask really nicely? :wink:

:redface:
well iv never had any complaints, ever and im a 32e. and no im certainly not fat. just well endowed. this is a silly thread anyways
Reply 128
:ditto: to the last bit!
Reply 129
more adventurous
Or maybe, people know what E/F cups look like and just don't find them attractive. Not everybody has to like your boobs, believe it or not. I can't see anything appealing about E/F cups, so it doesn't surprise me that some other people can't either.

Once again, being quite uneccessarily rude...

I never said everyone has to like large breasts- each to their own preference...i was only objecting to comments implying that if you're anything over a D your breasts must be saggy/hit the floor etc...E/F cups really aren't that big, especially if the back size is small, and i think most people would be surprised at how pert & in proportion they can look.:p:

This is my opinion, formed from my experience (I have some specimens right in front of me as it happens)...i am not saying everyone should agree and there's no need to attack anyone because your opinion is different from theirs.
there's no need to attack anyone because your opinion is different from theirs.

Seems it's mostly the "big chested" girls who are doing that.

"Ooooh, you must be gay if you don't like my boobs"
"Ooooh, you must not know what big boobs look like, if you don't like them"
Iv never seen so many unkind people in one thread. Im completely disgusted that so many people appear to be totally unaware of how sensitive others can be about their body, and see fit to demoralise them purely for their own benefit and amusement. How immature, selfish and cruel can you possibly get?!
Reply 132
Drogue
Even if we ask really nicely? :wink:

:redface:

:rolleyes: I expected more from you.

I don't think this thread is doing anyone any favours. Anyone with breasts smaller than D cup is getting worried they're too small and nobody will ever like them, and everyone larger than that is being told they're saggy/scary or whatever. Neither of which is particularly true. Different people have different preferences, and surgery aside, there's little you can do to change what you've got.

Latest

Trending

Trending