The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

Edinburgh College Of Art Offer Holders/Firmers 2012/13

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by marianasantos95
Hi, congratulations! You have some great work, where are you from?

Thanks so much, so do you, you have such a wonderful style :smile: I'm from St Andrews, about an hour or so away from Edinburgh, so I really shouldn't be as worried as i am :s-smilie:
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
Hey Guys! I've made a facebook group for everyone to join... Here's the link

https://www.facebook.com/groups/420393308056247/?fref=ts

It's called Edinburgh University ECA Freshers 2013 :smile: Ellie
Original post by randombelle
Hey Guys! I've made a facebook group for everyone to join... Here's the link

https://www.facebook.com/groups/420393308056247/?fref=ts

It's called Edinburgh University ECA Freshers 2013 :smile: Ellie

Great! I've already sent a request to join
All sorted now! What course are you going to do?
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 24
Heyyy! I've sent my request! :biggrin:
Original post by Rach432
Heyyy! I've sent my request! :biggrin:

sorted :smile:
Hello! I got a conditional offer to study Graphic Design at ECA at 2nd year entry. I'm 90% sure (ish) i'll confirm it, but I don't fully know! Anyone else unsure?
Reply 27
Original post by _oliveradams
Hello! I got a conditional offer to study Graphic Design at ECA at 2nd year entry. I'm 90% sure (ish) i'll confirm it, but I don't fully know! Anyone else unsure?

I am waiting to get a place for this course, I guess it depends where else you have offers from if you want some advice? personally I loved edinburgh and if I got given an offer I would firm it straight away
Original post by garmy93
I am waiting to get a place for this course, I guess it depends where else you have offers from if you want some advice? personally I loved edinburgh and if I got given an offer I would firm it straight away

Yeah I confirmed ECA last night. The opportunity was too good to turn down! Fingers crossed for you :smile:
Reply 29
Original post by _oliveradams
Yeah I confirmed ECA last night. The opportunity was too good to turn down! Fingers crossed for you :smile:

Turns out I did get an offer! So I will most likely see you in September!
Reply 30
I got an offer too! Going to firm it tomorrow.
Anyone else studying illustration?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 31
Original post by garmy93

Is it for graphic design first year entry?
Hello there hopeful future classmate :smile:)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 32
Original post by garmy93

Yay! Well done! see you in September!
Reply 33
Hey I've just accepted my offer for textiles 2nd year so excited !
Reply 34
Hi guys! I'm Abigail and I have a conditional to 1st year animation and infact I live up here in Edinburgh. I can assure you ECA is very well connected! Or at least the animation department is hahaha.

I don't have that much of my work on line but here's my animation specific tumblr. the things that have my URL under them are actually mine. feel free to browse.

http://i-am-curiosity.tumblr.com/

and if you have any questions about Edinburgh throw them my way! :smile:
Original post by Rach432
Hello! I've noticed a similar thread has been set up for GSA, so I thought id set one up for us, so we can get to know each other and what not! :smile:

I've got a conditional offer for first year illustration and i've firmed it! Feel free to introduce yourself! :biggrin:

*edit - titles supposed to say Firmers 2013 not 2012/13 oops*

helloo! Sorry know this was a while ago but came across your post whilst looking up information on ECA .
I am applying for 1st year entry onto Illustration and am really worried about not being offered a place etc! What did you include in your portfolio and what were your AS/ predicted grades?
Reply 36
Hello,

I applied for textiles so what I put in portfolio will most likely to be different to what your going to be asked to be put in yours but in all honesty apply and see what happens as long as you have a strong personal statement about yourself and past experiences really sell yourself! Just feel lucky even of they ask you for a digital portfolio (as that's what they'll ask for first) as because when I applied I didn't know how competitive it is to be accepted here. So really try to sell yourself as best you can :smile: and honestly don't worry about not being accepted because thats the worst thing you can do ! I'm studying textiles here and I love it!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending