The Student Room Group

What would you do with absolute power?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Robbie242
Yeah sure sure sure sure sure sure sure sure sure sure sure... I don't think she'd have time for you bro sorry :frown:

Sadly, she probably wouldn't :frown:

But imagine waking up to that face every morning :colondollar:
Reply 21
Original post by madfish
Sadly, she probably wouldn't :frown:

But imagine waking up to that face every morning :colondollar:
It'd be like a dream bro... but just a dream unfortunately :P Someone similar would be equally amazing, or even someone different, I prefer cute shy people tbh, as I'm also fairly quiet/shy but not too much, also I find independence attractive as well
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 22
It'd be like a dream bro... but just a dream unfortunately :P Someone similar would be equally amazing, or even someone different, I prefer cute shy people tbh, as I'm also fairly quiet/shy but not too much

Yea, I wanna shy cute girl too

They are always the dirtiest in the bedroom (apparently)
Reply 23
Original post by madfish
Yea, I wanna shy cute girl too

They are always the dirtiest in the bedroom (apparently)
haha I don't think there's a massive correlation, but the concept does sound quite hot (shy as in around other people but with their partner, open, interesting and hot)
Reply 24
haha I don't think there's a massive correlation, but the concept does sound quite hot (shy as in around other people but with their partner, open, interesting and hot)

Damn right!

so have you had many girlfriends? Or are you planning on waiting for uni?
Reply 25
Original post by madfish
Damn right!

so have you had many girlfriends? Or are you planning on waiting for uni?
Whenever man, I'm in no rush... and yeah I haven't had a girlfriend before let alone a kiss, because I don't really search for it :redface:
I would indulge in the finest food and the most beautiful women this life offers. I would also buy a Real Madrid season ticket.
Try and make a rock so big that I couldn't lift it.
Reply 28
Whenever man, I'm in no rush... and yeah I haven't had a girlfriend before let alone a kiss, because I don't really search for it :redface:

Ah I wouldn't worry buddy :smile:

I used to always worry about it ... then it just happened when I was least expecting it... :smile:
Reply 29
Original post by madfish
Ah I wouldn't worry buddy :smile:

I used to always worry about it ... then it just happened when I was least expecting it... :smile:
Yeah most likely at university as I have a past here for being a bit weird/strange (especially at gcse), at uni I'll probably hopefully be a bit more healthy, interesting and find it easier to make small talk; who knows though.
*(life as an introvert)*

But idk, if I go to Cambridge uni as I want to, will there even be a way to openly do that sort of thing?
Reply 30
Yeah most likely at university as I have a past here for being a bit weird/strange (especially at gcse), at uni I'll probably hopefully be a bit more healthy, interesting and find it easier to make small talk; who knows though.
*(life as an introvert)*

But idk, if I go to Cambridge uni as I want to, will there even be a way to openly do that sort of thing?

haha, that's like me here too

I don't mind anyway as most people from here are chavs that wont be going to Uni or leaving the town they are from ..ever.. so yea, i'll have the last laugh
(edited 11 years ago)
I would turn myself into a mixture of Zidane and Messi, get some Premier League club to pay me £300k a week, have threesomes every night with a variety of supermodels, Nuts glamour girls and my teammates WAGs, do training in the morning and then have the afternoon off to go on TSR.
Reply 32
Original post by madfish
haha, that's like me here too

I don't mind anyway as most people from here are chavs that wont be going to Uni or leaving the town they are from ..ever.. so yea, i'll have the last laugh
Yeah exactly haha, I got Easter from today woooooooo, (well have to come into school 15minutes of wednesday) but wooo full out maths bangout from tomorrow
Reply 33
Subsidised tea making facilities on public transport
Reply 34
Yeah exactly haha, I got Easter from today woooooooo, (well have to come into school 15minutes of wednesday) but wooo full out maths bangout from tomorrow

same here bro!

Gunna kunckle down tomorrow

been chilling out too much recently
Reply 35
I think i'd make the transition from friendly student to crazy godlike dictator very fast. I doubt it would take long for me to lose touch with the rest of humanity. I'd probably start of with something small like a mansion with expensive cars and great food and then build it up until I turn the world into my own toy. I would probably destroy/remake the world a few times. A continent sized palace would be nice.
Reply 36
First I would gift myself with knowledge, compassion, intelligence and wisdom; second, I cannot predict.
I'd go on an absolute massacre of rapists, domestic abusers, child abusers etc. I'd take over every form of communication and make it pretty damn clear, before you decide to rape that person, beat your partner or mess with a child, remember you are being watched and your life is in your own hands, if you make the wrong decision, you will die...and it won't be a quick death.

After that is made clear, I will go fix injustices in the world and create a more equal distribution of resources. Forget people making a 100m long giant hot dog just to beat the "worlds biggest hot hog" record when there are millions of people starving to death. There'd be enough to go around if so much wasn't wasted.
Reply 38
Infinite... (wait for it) BUBBLE WRAP!
Reply 39
Original post by joey11223
I'd go on an absolute massacre of rapists, domestic abusers, child abusers etc. I'd take over every form of communication and make it pretty damn clear, before you decide to rape that person, beat your partner or mess with a child, remember you are being watched and your life is in your own hands, if you make the wrong decision, you will die...and it won't be a quick death.

After that is made clear, I will go fix injustices in the world and create a more equal distribution of resources. Forget people making a 100m long giant hot dog just to beat the "worlds biggest hot hog" record when there are millions of people starving to death. There'd be enough to go around if so much wasn't wasted.

well, certainly i would bring back public hangings and give justice powers back to the community and not the state -- who only cares about welfare of criminals and not the safety and human rights of ordinary people.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending