The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Good to know I'm not the only one(I'm 18 right now dating a 24 year old). What did your mom or dad think of you dating a 26 year old while u were only 18
Original post by Ashante
Good to know I'm not the only one(I'm 18 right now dating a 24 year old). What did your mom or dad think of you dating a 26 year old while u were only 18

This is an old thread
I am a psychology student. Anthony. There is nothing wrong with 26 year old guy dating 18 years old.. It's just a matter of self comfort.. If two people feel Great together, you will also benefit from extremely successful sex relationships. Moreover, scientists proven that men who have younger girls live longer. Girls feel safer due to experience in life. It is beneficial, however often teen 16-18 girls don't have experience required to manage more adultery life than they are used to it... Girls tend to love experience, boys love to see beautiful and mature 18 years old, who are ready for serous relationships. The answer is yes. It is OK. Not manageable age difference redline is 12years difference.
Original post by WhiteWalker
(...)

What do you think about 26 year old guy dating an 18 year old girl though? Would it be strange or not?

Age gab of 8 years, there are even couples with more than a decade. It is not unusual in my view. For me it is too young.
I’m very sceptical of older guys dating younger women.
I was an 18 year old dating a 26 year old a few of years ago and I was quite naive about it as I hadn’t had much relationships/experience and I did get used and dropped. However when I was 19 I was seeing a 27 year old and although that didn’t work out either there was nothing malicious and he was a good guy. Honestly all depends on the girls maturity and the man’s intentions. You are an adult at 18, 99% chance you’ve completely physically matured I don’t see an issue with it at all. You can’t help who you like
how the tell do you know whose immature or not, you're being immature by assuming anyone at the age doesn't know anything whether it be sexual or not. You aren't speaking on behalf of anyone but yourself. Just like many people aboce with successful relationships, my mom was 18 when my dad was in his late 20's or 30's and are still married. Immaturity comes within the eye of the one who judges whose immature or not; and that sir is mostly characterized as you.You stereotype that
Who cares?

Only women get mad at this for some reason lol, maybe they are scared of competing with younger women idk.
26 and 18 is okay but if a 18 year old girl is dating a guy in his 50s she is clearly a gold digger.
As long as they are both happy and mature I guess it wouldn’t be a problem ☀️

Latest

Trending

Trending