The Student Room Group

I feel like a slut

short story. my and my boyfriend got together less than a month ago, I've only known him for about two- three months. we have already french kissed, he's met my mum, he has touched my boobs, we've already talked about engagement and marriage, and i have a few love bites. i don't know whether i should have let him touch my boobs though because now i feel like a slut. we have also made out in the forest, which consisted of him lying on top of me. we seem serious, but i still really feel like a slag, and maybe things are moving too fast. i need some advice!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
You're not a slut.
Reply 2
I dated my boyfriend for 4 weeks, had sex with him soon after( a week or so) we established that we were officially bf/gf . We have been together for over 2 years and very much happily in love.
How can you feel like a slag, if the guy who you potentially want to be your husband, touches you intimately?
You're really not a slut. What matters is that you feel comfortable with how fast you're going.
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
short story. my and my boyfriend got together less than a month ago, I've only known him for about two- three months. we have already french kissed, he's met my mum, he has touched my boobs, we've already talked about engagement and marriage, and i have a few love bites. i don't know whether i should have let him touch my boobs though because now i feel like a slut. we have also made out in the forest, which consisted of him lying on top of me. we seem serious, but i still really feel like a slag, and maybe things are moving too fast. i need some advice!

Nope just insecure
Reply 5
Do whatever you want with whomever you want. Don't adhere to social stigma, honestly.
Reply 6
You know, if you don't feel comfortable with what you're both doing, you should talk to him. If you do feel comfortable, who cares how fast you're going. All that matters is that you two are comfortable and happy with what you're doing.

What age are you?

You haven't done anything slutty, but you seem to be uncomfortable with what you have done. Don't be afraid to take it slow, and don't let anyone pressure you into doing anything.
Reply 8
I think you're a bit too young for this if that's the way you're thinking.
Go as quickly or as slowly as you want - don't listen to the idiots on here who'll tell you you should be sleeping with him after a couple of nights out. Word of warning - guy who's talking about marriage after a month is either playing you or not thinking things through, don't let that sort of thing hurry you...
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 10

I'd say things are moving too fast, but only because you're already talking about engagement and marriage, not because you've done those things with him.
Contary to popular belief, being an adult is not about being able to jump into bed with strangers without a second thought. OP, it's okay to take a step back to think about how fast you're going in a relationship. Slow down to the level you feel comfortable with.
(edited 11 years ago)
I'm more concerned about the marriage thing, Ive been there, done that and whilst it doesn't always end in heartbreak the majority of the time it does. You're definitely not a slut but if you're questioning yourself so much why did you do what you did?
Reply 13
Before I read the content of the OP I was expecting you to claim you had slept with someone and they were in a relationship, or something along those lines.

What you're doing is "fine" (you don't need strangers to validate what you're doing) as long as you're comfortable and both consenting.
Reply 14
Original post by Anythingoo1
His hands, I assume?

What the hell where you thinking about? :eek:

I don't know. What do teenagers touch mammaries with these days?
How old are you?
Reply 16
If you feel like a slut, maybe refrain from doing those things. Only do what you feel comfortable with! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17
if you're not confortable to the pace you two are going at, tell him you want to slow down?
Reply 18
You so young and naive girl.
If he's your boyfriend then you shouldn't feel slutty by letting him touch you anywhere or having sex for that matter.

How old are you?

Is there anything in particular other than letting him touch your boobs that makes you feel slutty? i.e. did he say/do something to make you feel that way? If the answer is no then you just need to let go of the stigma you associate with anything sexual and just enjoy where this relationship leads you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending