The Student Room Group

Revision Question

I bet you guys are getting tired of threads like these, huh?

It's all a matter of opinion here, but do you think it's better to dedicate certain days to certain subjects, or to mix it up and revise several subjects a day?

I personally prefer to dedicate one subject to one day, because I find it easier to focus on that particular subject and take more in. The only problem with this is I find it difficult to motivate myself to revise the subjects I enjoy the least (Economics (sorry!)).

What would you guys suggest?
Reply 1
Original post by Segadfx
I bet you guys are getting tired of threads like these, huh?

It's all a matter of opinion here, but do you think it's better to dedicate certain days to certain subjects, or to mix it up and revise several subjects a day?

I personally prefer to dedicate one subject to one day, because I find it easier to focus on that particular subject and take more in. The only problem with this is I find it difficult to motivate myself to revise the subjects I enjoy the least (Economics (sorry!)).

What would you guys suggest?

I mix it up to save me from the humdrum dullness that sets in if I do the same subject.
Reply 2
I dislike setting times on the amount of work I should complete - I just put it down as to what I will have covered by end of day..
Reply 3
Original post by SoftMusk
I dislike setting times on the amount of work I should complete - I just put it down as to what I will have covered by end of day..

Agreed - IMO I think targets and goals to be achieved by the end of the day is a much more effective revision method. E.g. 3 past papers or 3 topics.
Its down to what suits the individual though and what they feel is most effective.
Reply 4
Original post by Jade10128
Agreed - IMO I think targets and goals to be achieved by the end of the day is a much more effective revision method. E.g. 3 past papers or 3 topics.
Its down to what suits the individual though and what they feel is most effective.

yep!:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest