The Student Room Group

kissing without tongues?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
So there's this guy who's really sweet and everything but he kisses without tongues (even during sex) and I don't like that at all. It is such a feeble kiss and feels so empty and ridiculous. When I broached the subject, he just told me that it depends on preference and apparently it's not unusual? It isn't?!

All the other guys I've kissed have used tongues so I was just nonplussed and surprised the first time he kissed me and I just don't like it at all.

Your opinions/experience?

Maybe it's past experiences. I kissed a girl once who said that she never kisses with tongues because her ex boyfriend used to force it on her
Dear oh dear, as someone who has never kissed anyone before, this just all seems ridiculous to me! One person says 'it'll all come naturally' and 'there's no right or wrong way of doing it', then the next person goes on about bad kissers and good kissers, making the whole process sound overly complicated. I don't get how anyone can complain about a 'bad' kisser, when how on earth is someone who's never kissed anyone supposed to know exactly what to do?
Well the last guy I went out with. We kissed without tongue at first and then after a while just started using tongue. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 43
My girlfriend never seems to use tongue. No idea why. Haven't asked her but probably will sooner or later.
Reply 44
I love them to stick out their tongue and I suck on it. Love doing that.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Prefer no tongue-play. Depends on the girl but sometimes it's just sloppy and wet, **** that. If the girl is a good kisser it's alright though so I alternate depending on the girl.
Regardless I prefer biting her lip gently or moving on to the neck etc.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 46
Kissing without tongue feels really awkward to me.
Original post by igloo1
I've never heard of anyone that had a preference to not use tongues.. :K:

Really?! I've never liked the idea of tongues (I'm a girl btw, in a long-term relationship)...

Original post by RedDevilThing
If he doesn't like kissing with tongues you can't force him to. If it's really that big a deal to you then you can stop seeing him.

I myself don't like kissing with tongues either, I just find it feels really odd and kissing normally feels much more natural.

Yeah, I think it's a bit odd too :P plus I'm kinda shy still, so yeah...

He'll have to go down on her one day.

How would he do it without tongues?

Have to? Why will he have to? It's not a legal requirement.

Original post by Maid Marian
I can't imagine how people kiss with tongues. Do you just sort of stroke their tongue with yours, or do you sort of attack it and poke at it. And what happens when you need to swallow? :confused:

I've never kissed anyone, as you can guess.

I've had a lot of experience with kissing :wink: tongues are a bit weird... I think it's difficult to pluck up the courage to 'take the plunge' for want of a better phrase! :hahaha:
So there's this guy who's really sweet and everything but he kisses without tongues (even during sex) and I don't like that at all. It is such a feeble kiss and feels so empty and ridiculous. When I broached the subject, he just told me that it depends on preference and apparently it's not unusual? It isn't?!

All the other guys I've kissed have used tongues so I was just nonplussed and surprised the first time he kissed me and I just don't like it at all.

Your opinions/experience?

this may interest you op http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2553885/Pucker-Seeing-kiss-INSIDE-mouth-turn-snogging-forever.html
Reply 49
Me and my girlfriend kiss without tongues, I hate kissing with tongues it feels weird I think

Posted from TSR Mobile
I hate kissing with tongues, I find it disgusting. From my own experience, I've found that kissing without tongues feels a lot nicer and is less...dribbly.
You can't see how a kiss can be meaningful and non-empty if you don't use tongue? :lol: Unless it's in the passions of sex or horniness, a tongue demeans a kiss for me. A kiss without tongue is much more meaningful, pleasurable and emotional.
I prefer without tongues too. Think it's because one of my ex-boyfriends used to stick his tongue in my mouth like a warm slug :/
Reply 53
Kissing without tongues, this is not normal. Me and my girlfriend have both had more than one relationship in the past. She is very nice and very enthusiastic during sex but there is one big problem, she kisses without tongues. As someone said before on this thread it is just some sort of weird bitey suction thing, she sucks very hard it hurts my lips, all I can think of during sex is she a Piranha. This is a very big problem and hence I googled it and found this thread and read all the replies. Yes she likes me to use my tongue when I go down on her. The only reply that just may explain this weird behaviour it someone said, maybe it's past experiences, she never kisses with tongues because her ex boyfriend used to force it on her .
Original post by llessur123
I must be the only person here who alternates between tongue and no tongue when I kiss. Too much of either one isn't good.

Nope, I alternate too! Mix it up a little.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 55
it's the weirdest thing ever. him using his lips to squeeze my mouth and yes at length too. it's difficult to describe.

I have the exact same thing!
Is his tongue long enough because my boyfriend physically can't kiss with tongues so that could be it
Reply 57
Original post by Spaghetti
I hate kissing with tongues, I find it disgusting. From my own experience, I've found that kissing without tongues feels a lot nicer and is less...dribbly.

you're doing it wrong.

kissing with tongue should be no more or less 'dribbly'. if it's too wet then there's too much tongue, which is the issue. kissing with subtle use of tongue is really amazing. kissing without tongue at all is just dull.
Some people just don't like doing it. I could take or leave it TBH.

If it's a deal-breaker OP, then you know what you must do...
Women are so hard to please. I mean first i give you my dick now you want my tongue as well

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending