The Student Room Group

Revising for GCSE Statistics?

Stats is my last GCSE exam on June 24th, and between that and my second last exam there is 12 days to revise.

My first question is that is 12 days enough to revise EVERYTHING for edexcel statistics? I don't see it as a priority and have more important subjects to revise.

My second question is apart from past papers, what can I use to revise for it? (apart from textbooks not wasting money on them)

Many thanks
Reply 1
Original post by gomg
Stats is my last GCSE exam on June 24th, and between that and my second last exam there is 12 days to revise.

My first question is that is 12 days enough to revise EVERYTHING for edexcel statistics? I don't see it as a priority and have more important subjects to revise.

My second question is apart from past papers, what can I use to revise for it? (apart from textbooks not wasting money on them)

Many thanks

Hi gomg,

12 days is definitely a sufficient amount of time to cover all the topics in statistics, I think i revised for statistics last year for a week myself and i managed to get an A having got a B in the coursework.

I, myself used a revision guide i picked up on ebay for 2.99 for revision and it worked just fine! I also did a couple of past papers before the exam and that was enough preparation. I think you may be able to pick up a decent revision guide for a maximum of £5, it may help you!

Equally, you could use exam solutions or Khans academy and watch tutorial videos. Although these are essentially A level tutorials, a lot of the content covered in GCSE Statistics is also present in AS Statistics modules.

Good luck! I'm sure you'll be fine :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending