The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Ice Constricter
Ok, I dunno about most but it certainly isn't a minority. Also never judge a book by its cover, after all you should know that better than anyone else considering you're the religious church girl that likes doing naughty things to guys in clubs. :colone:

Heh good point! :biggrin:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 41
Original post by Anonymous
Heh good point! :biggrin:

xD

Are you just wanting to try do this with your boyfriend of are you prepared to look elsewhere?
Reply 42
Original post by Rakas21
Are you just wanting to try do this with your boyfriend of are you prepared to look elsewhere?

Lol, I'm single so I have to do it outside out of a relationship right now :tongue:
Reply 43
Honestly feel as though I could have written this thread as its word for word what I think. I also tend to go for nice guys though and never tell them.
Reply 44
Sex in nature is usually been rape. Humans aren't too far along from that. It isn't strange that women like being dominated, nor that men like dominating.
Reply 45
Original post by Annieliz
Honestly feel as though I could have written this thread as its word for word what I think. I also tend to go for nice guys though and never tell them.

Nice guys make no difference.

You can have nice guys who like to take charge and 'bad boiz' who are complete sheep, this is more about whether somebody knows what they want and is prepared to take it.
Everyone's responses have been great so far. The only thing I will add is to make sure you engage this sort of fantasy with the right sort of person and make sure it doesn't escalate into REAL abuse. Do you think you may/have you been abused in the past? Some victims use simulation as a coping method. Don't ever let anyone actually take advantage of you or your preferences.

I've been in dangerous situations myself but luckily have a sweet nice guy who is very careful with and respects me but can gently coax him into being rougher (I that makes any sense lol) whilst all the while being mindful of his partner's well being. Hope you'll find someone you can safely play out this fantasy with who won't just use you to smack around or anything ^^; Good luck x
Reply 47
its not weird its just been kinky. and i'd like to dominate and do all sorts of freaky and dominating stuff, especially to a short petite girl because its easier to dominate and also you would feel more dominating because shes really short.
Reply 48
I don't think there is anything worng with you but i would not want to be dominated to this level why would you want to feel pain?
Original post by sassy123
I don't think there is anything worng with you but i would not want to be dominated to this level why would you want to feel pain?

Sadomasochism (S&M) is a common sexual fetish, many people get a kick out of having pain inflicted on them. Stuff like scratching, nipple clamps, handcuffs, strangulation, spanking, etc... It pushes some peoples' buttons, and in this day and age it shouldn't be considered weird at all.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 50
To answer your initial question: no it's not weird. Sex fantasies range from normal to very abnormal. Yours is in the normal range - being dominated is in the top 5 - so is rape fantasties. Women are naturally, even biologically, submissive after all.

Whether you should act on it is a different issue. You haven't even had sex, so I'd wait with bringing it up until you're comfortable with a partner.

Latest

Trending

Trending