Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford

Oxford Brookes Applicants for September 2014

Scroll to see replies

Original post by starsky09
Sorry if I seemed aggressive I just got worried that id missed something

Posted from TSR Mobile

No worries. To be honest I am not the person to go to for accurate information anyway :tongue:
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford
Sorry if I seemed aggressive I just got worried that id missed something

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorry, just thought you were trying to be awkward =P. Maybe the guarantee was implying you are certainly getting accommodation but maybe not the one of your choice perhaps? I think it was if you apply before the 7th of August. I didn't mean to sound so patronizing, it's been a long day haha
Original post by Becca2014
Sorry, just thought you were trying to be awkward =P. Maybe the guarantee was implying you are certainly getting accommodation but maybe not the one of your choice perhaps? I think it was if you apply before the 7th of August. I didn't mean to sound so patronizing, it's been a long day haha

Me too my student finance hasn't come through and they haven't been very helpful so ive been stressing all week

Posted from TSR Mobile
Brookes doesn't operate on first come first serve but they did say 86% of us will get our first choice, I got mine though.
Me too my student finance hasn't come through and they haven't been very helpful so ive been stressing all week

Posted from TSR Mobile

Most people don't get student finance in time. Last year I started I started uni on the 23rd didn't get it till the first week In October, my friend started the same day and didn't get it till late October, they often make mistakes with people's application and they don't inform you until last minute though they'd known for weeks, best advice is to check the status of your application via phoning them on a daily/weekly basis! They are a nightmare to deal with and I literally had to pester the hell out of them last year to sort my application! Hope this helps
Original post by SabelNoire
Most people don't get student finance in time. Last year I started I started uni on the 23rd didn't get it till the first week In October, my friend started the same day and didn't get it till late October, they often make mistakes with people's application and they don't inform you until last minute though they'd known for weeks, best advice is to check the status of your application via phoning them on a daily/weekly basis! They are a nightmare to deal with and I literally had to pester the hell out of them last year to sort my application! Hope this helps

It does thanks I will ring them tomorrow morning

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just been accepted into Clive booth (non ensuite) ! Yay, was my first choice aswell:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just logged into my PIP and have been offered Clive booth hall, very happy as it was my first choice and we got told a day earlier than I expected! :biggrin:
Where exactly does it say which accommodation we got?? My PIP looks exactly the same and i'm a bit worried...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Nadindins
Where exactly does it say which accommodation we got?? My PIP looks exactly the same and i'm a bit worried...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Brookes pip ---> Online Accommodation

I haven't been allocated yet I thought we all would've been tomorrow but guess not.
I logged in a few hours ago and it showed up on the online accommodation section. I accepted the offer and got a confirmation email saying it has been accepted. I just logged on again and it said the online accommodation is closed for processing so maybe try again later today?? :s-smilie:
Original post by RoundTrip
Brookes pip ---> Online Accommodation

I haven't been allocated yet I thought we all would've been tomorrow but guess not.

Thank you :smile: yeah mine still says it's processing so it's strange that some people have been told earlier :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Nadindins
Thank you :smile: yeah mine still says it's processing so it's strange that some people have been told earlier :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

It was probably an accident but now they've done it I don't see why they've hidden it again. I just want to know where I'll be living for the next year

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'll be so annoyed if I'm not in now after having an offer...

Posted from TSR Mobile
4 hours til the rest of us know. :rolleyes:
How do we find out what room/corridor we are in?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Okay I'm in L7 in Clive booth!! You find out on your license to occupy.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Becca2014
How do we find out what room/corridor we are in?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Its on your contract which u can view on "print license"

I got Paul Kent my first choice :biggrin:
(edited 9 years ago)
Anyone in crescent hall? It was my second choice because of price. I'm in A4D
Reply 919
Could anyone tell me how the blocks in Cheney work? How many people are in each one and how many blocks are there? Thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending