The Student Room Group

Someone on TSR

Has caught my eye...well not literally cos his profile doesn't have any photos...I can see what forums he lurks (maths/cars) and can see what interests him, but how do I go about talking to him lol it would be a bit creepy out of the blue :colone:
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Has caught my eye...well not literally cos his profile doesn't have any photos...I can see what forums he lurks (maths/cars) and can see what interests him, but how do I go about talking to him lol it would be a bit creepy out of the blue :colone:

Say Hello?
Reply 2
Just hello on its own ?
Reply 3

It wouldn't be creepy. Just message him saying you've noticed him and you have similar interests etc. He'll be flattered.
Reply 4
Just hello on its own ?

Tell him why you have messaged him.
Reply 5
Original post by eliza.anne
It wouldn't be creepy. Just message him saying you've noticed him and you have similar interests etc. He'll be flattered.

I hope so :biggrin:
But would it look like im just after his wedding tackle? which is kind of partly true but not optimal for a first impression
Pm or Visitor Message?
Reply 7
Maths/cars? Talk to him about maths/cars then
Reply 8
I hope so :biggrin:
But would it look like im just after his wedding tackle? which is kind of partly true but not optimal for a first impression

:lolwut:

Well, unless you message him initially saying you want him inside of you, I don't think he'll automatically assume that. I would suggest keeping it casual at first :lol:
Reply 9
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Pm or Visitor Message?

PM of course :tongue: I don't need everyone seeing my slick moves

You're talking about a TSR user known as James A. Am I correct?
Reply 11
Original post by purple pigeon
You're talking about a TSR user known as James A. Am I correct?

Not :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending