The Student Room Group

Capita "Lead the Way" Graduate Scheme

Hi Guys,

This is a brand new 25k salary scheme opened a few weeks ago. After doing the initial application, tests and the telephone interview - I have been invited to the assessment Centre in August.

Anyone else at this stage or got experience with this company?

Thankyou

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Zubby786
Hi Guys,

This is a brand new 25k salary scheme opened a few weeks ago. After doing the initial application, tests and the telephone interview - I have been invited to the assessment Centre in August.

Anyone else at this stage or got experience with this company?

Thankyou

- Hi, I just got through to the telephone interview. It's been booked for next week... I was wondering how it went? any help would be appreciated!! Any trick questions? In particular, did you need to know anything about the industry etc? news articles... OR was it genuinely competencies only! Hopefully if it all goes well, i'll see you in august too!

Regarding your question - I have previously been accepted for a different role with Capita, last year. The people are lovely, they just want you to demonstrate that you really want to progress in your career.

Thank you!

p.s. i made this account years ago, so please ignore the username lol
Reply 2
Hey,

The telephone interview was pretty simple. 6 questions, first one was obviously what do you know about capita?. I cant remember correct as it was like 3 weeks ago but 2 of the questions were about leadership. i think the difference was once when you lead a disfunctional team and once when you led a normal team. There was a question on when you influenced others and one about the biggest change to date. not much else.
Hey,

The telephone interview was pretty simple. 6 questions, first one was obviously what do you know about capita?. I cant remember correct as it was like 3 weeks ago but 2 of the questions were about leadership. i think the difference was once when you lead a disfunctional team and once when you led a normal team. There was a question on when you influenced others and one about the biggest change to date. not much else.

Hey thanks for your help! It was really helpful!
I also got asked some commercial awareness questions - for anyone else thats got the interview!

How long after did you hear back from the Resourcing Team?

Thanks again Zubby786!
Reply 4
Hey

How long after the telephone interview did they contact you back? I was told my telephone interview on Wednesday was successful and invited me to assessment day, only told me the date and that it was in Manchester, and said that they would be in touch on later that day or Thursday and I still haven't heard back. I emailed them on the Friday to no reply so far, there's that many arms to Capita I cant find a telephone number for the department.
Reply 5
no worries any time!!. and i had my interview on a monday, got told i was successful on the wednesday. Got emailed about the assessment centre about 2 weeks later. only got emailed about the location and time/date... nothing about how to prepare yet.
Reply 6
Has anyone not heard back from their telephone interview? I had mine nearly two weeks ago and haven't been called or sent an email. Does anyone have the same problem? They said they would respond within 48 hours...
Reply 7
Had an interview Mon, got notified on Wednesday. May be best to contact them as they did say if successful you will be told by the end of the week.
Reply 8
I did have this as a backup, got told a few weeks ago on the phone I'd got an assessment place, but they rang today to say they'd over booked and asked if I wanted to be on the reserve list. I've rejected that, really not keen on working for them based on they way its been dealt with at this stage. Best of luck to those going to the next stage
Anyone at the one today? Any tips?

Quite surprised they're only having three assessment centres. 30 jobs available. Can't be more than 15 or so at a centre, surely?
Reply 10
Has anyone done the tests that are required before the assessment day? I'm having technical issues with mine and the deadline is tomorrow :/ I'm going to the assessment centre on the 13th August.
Original post by LuciLuci
Has anyone done the tests that are required before the assessment day? I'm having technical issues with mine and the deadline is tomorrow :/ I'm going to the assessment centre on the 13th August.

Only the second link worked for me - if that helps...
Reply 12
Original post by markusmerkus
Only the second link worked for me - if that helps...

Thanks I'll try that
Did it work?
Reply 14
Original post by LuciLuci

I'm also attending the assessment centre on the 13th. Took me a number of emails and then having to contact them over twitter to get the information pack sent - I only received it yesterday!

Seems like a great scheme, good luck to everyone.
Any feedback from the first assessment centre?
Reply 16
Original post by chiliman14
I'm also attending the assessment centre on the 13th. Took me a number of emails and then having to contact them over twitter to get the information pack sent - I only received it yesterday!

Seems like a great scheme, good luck to everyone.

Oh wow yes I had to tweet them also finally I have the link to do the assessment. But yes good luck to everyone!
Reply 17
Is anyone having a problem with the links to the assessments?

1) The first link to the PPA Personal Profile Analysis does not seem to take me anywhere
2) I completed the GIA General Intelligence Assessment. However after clicking open the link, I received no option to put in the username and password that was given in the email so therefore I entered my personal details that were asked and finished the 5 tests.

Reply 18
Is anyone having a problem with the links to the assessments?

1) The first link to the PPA Personal Profile Analysis does not seem to take me anywhere
2) I completed the GIA General Intelligence Assessment. However after clicking open the link, I received no option to put in the username and password that was given in the email so therefore I entered my personal details that were asked and finished the 5 tests.

I would email Andrea Cadd she sorted out my problem and don't worry about the log in info I wasn't asked for it either ([email protected])
Good luck to those who have the assessment centre tomorrow.

Quick Reply

Latest