The Student Room Group

Lloyds of London Finance Graduate scheme

I've finished the online assessments and moved on to the next stage (video interview). I am scheduled to attend a short video interview assessment this week. Can you please inform me of the questions that will be asked?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by ROKITH05
I've finished the online assessments and moved on to the next stage (video interview). I am scheduled to attend a short video interview assessment this week. Can you please inform me of the questions that will be asked?

Hey , Ive applied for the Markets Graduate scheme for Lloyds of London. Ive made it to the video interview stage to. Have you done yours yet ?
Reply 2
Original post by Rehmaxoxox
Hey , Ive applied for the Markets Graduate scheme for Lloyds of London. Ive made it to the video interview stage to. Have you done yours yet ?

not yet, still have a week left.. how about you?
Reply 3
not yet, still have a week left.. how about you?

No , I plan on doing it either tomorrow or Monday. let me know how urs goes
Reply 4
Hi, I have applied for the Finance scheme as well. I got to the video interview stage. Do you guys know what I should be expecting? Any example of questions they've asked?
Reply 5
Original post by Lali22
Hi, I have applied for the Finance scheme as well. I got to the video interview stage. Do you guys know what I should be expecting? Any example of questions they've asked?

Good luck.

Looking at previous years, apparently it was motivational an 2 comp, so 3 questions in all but dont quote me on it.

How long did it take you to get the invite after the online test?
Reply 6
Original post by Jaycee_88
Good luck.

Looking at previous years, apparently it was motivational an 2 comp, so 3 questions in all but dont quote me on it.

How long did it take you to get the invite after the online test?

Thanks!

They sent me the invitation to the next stage 2/3 days after I completed the online test.
Reply 7
Original post by Lali22
Thanks!

They sent me the invitation to the next stage 2/3 days after I completed the online test.

hey, how was the video interview?

If i may ask, what sort of question were in it? and how many questions?
Reply 8

Have you done the interview yet? If you have please can you tell me what the questions were.
Reply 9
Hi guys, Has anyone completed the video interview yet? and what kind of questions have they asked you? Thank you :smile:
Reply 10
I've completed the video interview for the markets scheme - was ok but they did ask some interesting questions that you couldn't really prepare for - haven't heard back yet though
I did my video interview 4 weeks ago. Still have not heard back.
Reply 12
Original post by Martins.ko
I did my video interview 4 weeks ago. Still have not heard back.

Same here - Applied for the Insurance grad scheme though. Probably will hear back end of Jan/Feb tbh
Reply 13
Hey, Just checking in to see if anyone has heard back after the recorded video interview.
Reply 14
Original post by roki7h
Hey, Just checking in to see if anyone has heard back after the recorded video interview.

Nope
Reply 15
Original post by roki7h

No still waiting as well
Reply 16
I did email them about it this week, and they asked for more time.

I wonder if they are already holding AC for some people and we don't know about it.
Reply 17
It does say on website that invites are between jan and Feb then to be held in march
Reply 18
Does anyone know what the exit opportunities are for the business graduate division?
Reply 19
Anyone heard back from them?!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending