Eep I'm 762.5 so it'll be close for me
Reply 1181
Original post by KitKat123
Eep I'm 762.5 so it'll be close for me

I'm 762.5 too- hoping we're fine!
Reply 1182
Original post by Herisson
Yay, just got rejected tonight.

Sorry to hear that mate! Can I ask if you're a scottish applicant?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by kajal909
I'm 762.5 too- hoping we're fine!

What are your other stats if you dont mind me asking? Fingers crossed we get 1st quartile with ukcat anyway
Reply 1184
Original post by KitKat123
What are your other stats if you dont mind me asking? Fingers crossed we get 1st quartile with ukcat anyway

GCSE: 10 A*
AS: AAAA
A2 predicted: A*A*A*
UKCAT: 762.5 Band 1

But so many people on here have 34/34! What about you? Yeah, just hoping it's like 750 tops

But so many people on here have 34/34! What about you? Yeah, just hoping it's like 750 tops

34/34 has actually been pretty rare! I dont think ive seen more than 4 maybe 5 max with it!
First decision this cycle and it's a rejection, sort of saw it coming given the stats other people had who got rejected earlier in the week!

Hope to God I haven't just wasted a year of reapplying...
Original post by flosumner
did you get an email from the uni or was it through track?

Email from track and email telling me to check Euclid, at the same time :frown:
Original post by Scottasaurus
First decision this cycle and it's a rejection, sort of saw it coming given the stats other people had who got rejected earlier in the week!

I'm hoping exactly the same thing...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Scottasaurus

Damn man :/ It's crazy, every day insane people getting rejected! :frown: Good luck with your other choices, still being in the running with your other 3 is a really good position right now :smile:
Reply 1190
Original post by Dr. Django
34/34 has actually been pretty rare! I dont think ive seen more than 4 maybe 5 max with it!

Ah really? I thought I'd seen more! Hopefully it's the same across the whole applicant pool :smile: Non-academics are so unpredictable.

Also just wanted to say congrats on your Leeds offer!
Original post by kmailley
Original post by Student 1
I just thought not that many have been sent. And I predicted right, and got rejected myself

If you don't mind me asking what are your stats ?

Not at all!
GCSEs 10 A* 1 A
AS AAAB + A* EPQ
A2 predicted AAA
UKCAT 685 band 1

Think UKCAT and AS B let me down. Was a very risky application though
Original post by Rhilouisem
got a rejection yesterday!
top third for academics and Situational judgement, 2nd for UKCAT and bottom for non academic... which i just ksldhslklsdjsafhal yeah.
But oh well, it makes deciding on an insurance much easier!
good luck guys!!! :smile:

Sorry to hear you too-just wondered how did you find out this information? Was your feedback request answered this quickly?
Ah really? I thought I'd seen more! Hopefully it's the same across the whole applicant pool :smile: Non-academics are so unpredictable.

Also just wanted to say congrats on your Leeds offer!

Dont take my word for it but im pretty sure absolute 'perfection' has been pretty rare!! The level of competition is so fierce, right now it seems that dropping points in 1 area is enough to get a rejection :s-smilie: I guess we've got to keep the faith! Non-academics are ridiculously hard to predict, for example someone ranked in 2nd decile for Leeds PS got put in bottom third for non-academics at Edinburgh!!!!!

Thanks so much, I feel so lucky to have one under my belt! Such a relief :smile: How are your other applications going?

Exactly the same as me but I have an extra a* at GCSE (not that it really matters anyway) :biggrin: yea i was hoping <650 = 4 650-700 = 3rd 700-750=2nd and >750 would be 1st - it'd suit us nicely
Original post by Dr. Django
Damn man :/ It's crazy, every day insane people getting rejected! :frown: Good luck with your other choices, still being in the running with your other 3 is a really good position right now :smile:

Thanks, good luck to you too :smile:
Does the feedback request have to be a letter as opposed to email?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Student 1
Does the feedback request have to be a letter as opposed to email?

Posted from TSR Mobile

It can be an e-mail.
Reply 1198
These rejections are TERRIFYING me, every damn night.
Original post by KerryMan
These rejections are TERRIFYING me, every damn night.

Me too :frown: Do you reckon they'll keep sending them every night this week?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending