The Student Room Group

St. Andrews Medical Applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 280
Original post by TattyBoJangles
Interviews run until March and as there have only been two interview dates thus far, most people who are going to be interviewed haven't yet heard.

Are there any particular reasons why they have only had two interview dates.
Original post by Chi-

Not a clue.

Maybe due to exams?
Original post by Chi-

When I went to my interview, the lady told me they were able to process applications where the UKCAT score was on the UCAS form faster, so if you didn't put it on your form it would take a bit longer to be interviewed.
Reply 283
Original post by peanutbutter18
When I went to my interview, the lady told me they were able to process applications where the UKCAT score was on the UCAS form faster, so if you didn't put it on your form it would take a bit longer to be interviewed.

Oh really? How interesting :yes:

Spoiler

Really? That's annoying! I didn't have any spare characters. If I'd known that I would have made room...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 285

Im guessing you put yours on ucas then, but surely they can't fully trust that. I know that its unlikely people will put on an altered score but its not impossible.
Reply 286
Original post by RebeccaNeilson
Really? That's annoying! I didn't have any spare characters. If I'd known that I would have made room...

Posted from TSR Mobile

You don't put it on the PS, it's in the academic section.

Posted from TSR Mobile
There was a section on ucas for it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 288
Original post by Chi-
Im guessing you put yours on ucas then, but surely they can't fully trust that. I know that its unlikely people will put on an altered score but its not impossible.

I would have thought the same, but they weren't the only uni! Pretty sure Durham/Newcastle invited before they were sent the results by Pearson as well :redface:
Reply 289
Original post by RebeccaNeilson
There was a section on ucas for it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

You put it down as 'other' or something. I didnt put it in.
Reply 290
Original post by Ceryni
I would have thought the same, but they weren't the only uni! Pretty sure Durham/Newcastle invited before they were sent the results by Pearson as well :redface:

Oright, well they're are still going to check the ukcat after interviews these unis.
Original post by Chi-
You put it down as 'other' or something. I didnt put it in.

Awww yeah, I remember that bit. Thanks for clearing that up!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 292
Does anyone know when they give out the next lot of interviews?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 293
Just got an interview! 17th January :biggrin:
Reply 294
My friend just an interview for the 17th as well! Well done to everyone who has one.

And for those who are like myself and haven't heard anything yet, keep calm and ... Keep calm

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 295
Interview! :biggrin: 17th of January and I got it on the way home from my Queen's interview.

Very happy. :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 296
Original post by coultra1
Just got an interview! 17th January :biggrin:

Hi
Congratulations for your interview.
May I ask your stats?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 297
Original post by lulib
Hi
Congratulations for your interview.
May I ask your stats?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you :smile:
Sure, I'm a Scottish applicant, AAAAA at Higher and predicted AAA at Advanced Higher. 815 UKCAT Band 2.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 298
Yay, got an interview for the 17th too!!! :party: Only just saw the email because I'm on holiday :h:
Original post by Ceryni
Yay, got an interview for the 17th too!!! :party: Only just saw the email because I'm on holiday :h:

What are you stats? If you don't mind me asking :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending