The Student Room Group
University of York
York

Goodricke College 2013 Freshers

Scroll to see replies

Hey, I'm studying psychology and I'm in flat 23 at Janet Baker, anyone else? :smile:
University of York
York
Original post by Daleel
Anyone else get placed in The Boulevard due to lack of space on campus?

A large amount of freshers have been placed in The Boulevard due to lack of rooms, you certainly won't be on your own!
Reply 42
Original post by connorrrg
Heeey!:biggrin: what room are you in?:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

It says room GBA/A1/060 hahaha which makes no sense to me, can you decode that? :P what room are you in? I'm doing psychology! Which course are you doing?? Are you looking forward to it? P.s I am completely new to the student room so am rubbish at replying swiftly haha :smile:
Reply 43
Original post by 06youngj
It says room GBA/A1/060 hahaha which makes no sense to me, can you decode that? :P what room are you in? I'm doing psychology! Which course are you doing?? Are you looking forward to it? P.s I am completely new to the student room so am rubbish at replying swiftly haha :smile:

Hi i'm new to TSR too and equally as rubbish at replying! The room coding is based on court/block/room number so you're in Janet Baker Court Block A1 room 60 (which I think is the ground floor!) I'm in room 40 :biggrin: I don't know what flat you're in though. Hope this helps :smile:
Original post by 06youngj

If my memory serves correctly, that is a room in Flat 4, Janet Baker Court.

If any of you are unaware, the Goodricke Freshers Site (freshers.goodricke.co.uk) was opened a few days ago to help you find flatmates and learn everything you need to know for starting Uni.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending