The Student Room Group

Haven't heard back from Student Finance

When I log in it says I don't need to take any further action as i've submitted all the required information

I got an email saying "We will notify you of the outcome of your assessment for support."

Concerned that I haven't received any further emails

Any advice?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Lucas19
When I log in it says I don't need to take any further action as i've submitted all the required information

I got an email saying "We will notify you of the outcome of your assessment for support."

Any advice?

Posted from TSR Mobile

You should get a letter through the post giving your financial notification.
Reply 2
Original post by pak1994
You should get a letter through the post giving your financial notification.

Do you know how long this usually takes? I completed it 20 days ago and not had a letter

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by Lucas19
Do you know how long this usually takes? I completed it 20 days ago and not had a letter

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think that they say it can take a few weeks. I completed mine quite early on so they weren't as busy. It would be worth waiting a few more days/a week, and if you still don't get anything then contact them to find out.
Reply 4
Original post by Lucas19
x

I've moved your thread here :smile:
Reply 5
I'm in the same situation, supposedly it can take 4-6 weeks, so I guess this means I better let the university know I won't be able to pay them?
Reply 6
I'm in the same situation It's been like that for around 6 weeks
Reply 7
Worried because I should be at uni in leas than a month!

Tried ringing them the other day but seems impossible to actually get through to a person

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Original post by jess_m94
I've moved your thread here :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Original post by Lucas19
Worried because I should be at uni in leas than a month!

Tried ringing them the other day but seems impossible to actually get through to a person

Posted from TSR Mobile

I phoned them, they were of no use they said your application hasn't been processed... even after 3 months?
Reply 10
Maybe the letter just isn't reaching you for some reason?
Click the tab correspondence when you login and check the most recent letter sent out to you
Reply 11
Original post by bkb
Maybe the letter just isn't reaching you for some reason?
Click the tab correspondence when you login and check the most recent letter sent out to you

checked that they haven't sent anything of the sort!
Reply 12
I'm in the exact same position and I'm freaking out! I received an email saying my offer is available to view 15 days ago but theres nothing online and no letter in the post.. I'm a 2nd year student and I'm actually unable to re-enroll or book my modules till my tuition fee has reached them :frown: I have till the first week of October to get my fees in but gahh totally hate myself for delaying applying! Hope you hear from them soon!
Reply 13
Guess its understandable cause of the huge demand, just hope its sorted in next few weeks.

Yeah I checked the correspondence tab and it shows an email but no letter. The email just said they had received my application.

I didn't input my household income so it was just the minimum loans so I assumed it would process quickly

Fingers crossed eh!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
Original post by Lucas19

Any advice?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Jakelee
I'm in the same situation, supposedly it can take 4-6 weeks, so I guess this means I better let the university know I won't be able to pay them?

Original post by fxyz
I'm in the exact same position and I'm freaking out! I received an email saying my offer is available to view 15 days ago but theres nothing online and no letter in the post.. I'm a 2nd year student and I'm actually unable to re-enroll or book my modules till my tuition fee has reached them :frown: I have till the first week of October to get my fees in but gahh totally hate myself for delaying applying! Hope you hear from them soon!

Any luck guys/news? I still haven't had anything planning on phoning them again tomorrow morning! I'm really worried ): -sad face-
Reply 15
Original post by Lol_Fish
Any luck guys/news? I still haven't had anything planning on phoning them again tomorrow morning! I'm really worried ): -sad face-

I rang them today, they said they are currently reviewing applications made in July

I made mine at the start of August, so he said it should be processed next week

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
Original post by Lucas19
I rang them today, they said they are currently reviewing applications made in July

I made mine at the start of August, so he said it should be processed next week

Posted from TSR Mobile

Life save mate! But I made mine on "Date your application was submitted: 23/05/2013"
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 17
Original post by Lol_Fish
Life save mate! But I made mine on "Date your application was submitted: 23/05/2013"

Give them a ring to make sure, login and tell them your ID number over the phone

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
Original post by Lucas19
Give them a ring to make sure, login and tell them your ID number over the phone

Posted from TSR Mobile

Going to try that again, the last time the person on the phone was being really b**chy to me, she was no help whatsoever.
Reply 19
i have the same problem... i rang them and they told me I ve been accepted but i ll have to send my payslip by the end of September... but why don t I have an official answers online!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending