The Student Room Group

Birmingham Medical School Applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

Got my offer today!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Original post by Rhilouisem
Got my offer today!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

It's only been updated on track though, no actual email :biggrin: and currently first choice until I hear back from Oxford and Leeds send out interviews (but will probably stay my first choice) :biggrin:
Original post by LekiPrzeciwzak
Last year offers were given out over three different days with the majority on the second. Also many people will have to wait until March even if they were interviewed in the first batch. It could be a long wait unfortunately :/

So there's still hope of hearing before Christmas? :redface: Do you know when the first batch of post-interview rejections were sent out last year?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 583
Well done to everyone with offers. I had my interview on 28th nov. Haven't heard back as of yet. When did people with offers have their interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by woodpecker
So there's still hope of hearing before Christmas? :redface: Do you know when the first batch of post-interview rejections were sent out last year?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Maybe... If it's like last year. Fingers crossed :frown:

And well some people on this forum have had rejections post-interview through the post in the last couple of days.
Is there a chance for offers to be given out tomorrow???????????????????????????????????????????
Original post by solarplexus
Is there a chance for offers to be given out tomorrow???????????????????????????????????????????

As I said, if it's like last year then there are probably more to come this week. If not, then perhaps that was it until March. I don't think anybody really knows...
Reply 587
Woooo got my offer! :smile:
Original post by BWFC4life

Congratulations! When was your interview?
Original post by BWFC4life

what time did u receive ur offer?
Maybe... If it's like last year. Fingers crossed :frown:

And well some people on this forum have had rejections post-interview through the post in the last couple of days.

Let's hope it's like last year! I'm going to be glued to track for the next few days!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Let's hope it's like last year! I'm going to be glued to track for the next few days!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me too! But I just can't see myself getting one. Good luck!!
Reply 592
Congratulations! When was your interview?

2nd December which seems like so long ago!

do you know if last year, they sent out all the offers at the exact same time of the day?? :frown:

No, the interview didn't go nearly as well as I'd hoped :frown: Good luck to you too!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 595
what time did u receive ur offer?

16:00 :smile:
No, the interview didn't go nearly as well as I'd hoped :frown: Good luck to you too!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I feel the same! And thank you :smile:
do you know if last year, they sent out all the offers at the exact same time of the day?? :frown:

On at least one day last year I think most were sent out at 4:15.
Reply 598
The email was sent at 16:00 and I had my interview on the 21st november :smile:
Reply 599
Well done to those with offers! Sure you all deserved it, good luck with getting the grades :smile:

Slightly anticipating a rejection now... Shame as it's such a brilliant medical school :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending