The Student Room Group

Birmingham Medical School Applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1380
Original post by todd_jc
I'm pretty sure I'm right without tooting my own horn. it would explain the tiny amount of offers given out as well. And neither good nor bad, just means the conditional offers haven't been given out yet, though I'm sure out fate is already decided.

Htebharas got a conditional though no?
Original post by MLeach
Htebharas got a conditional though no?

Just to clarify, the offer is actually conditional but only on DBS check etc. Gap year student already with the grades :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1382
Original post by todd_jc
I'm pretty sure I'm right without tooting my own horn. it would explain the tiny amount of offers given out as well. And neither good nor bad, just means the conditional offers haven't been given out yet, though I'm sure out fate is already decided.

If you're right Sherlock it would explain a lot! :tongue:
Reply 1383
Original post by htebharas
Just to clarify, the offer is actually conditional but only on DBS check etc. Gap year student already with the grades :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Right, Todd_jc you're probably right. Means we could be in for a looong wait again !
Reply 1384
Original post by htebharas

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by 0612
If you're right Sherlock it would explain a lot! :tongue:

see so his offer isn't a2 grade dependant, basically its unconditional htebharas has just not got to be a criminal ahaha.

Surely I deserve an offer for my detective work, or at least be recruited to MI5 :tongue:
Reply 1385
Original post by todd_jc
see so his offer isn't a2 grade dependant, basically its unconditional htebharas has just not got to be a criminal ahaha.

Surely I deserve an offer for my detective work, or at least be recruited to MI5 :tongue:

If I was admissions I would surely give you a highly deserved offer :tongue:

I've run out of rep today but will this do? :adore:
Reply 1386
Ah we could be waiting till friday night brilliant ^^
Reply 1387
Original post by MLeach

Maybe, but maybe not. < Don't really know if that makes me feel better or worse
Reply 1388
Original post by MLeach

They save the best till last :smile:
Reply 1389
Original post by todd_jc
maybe, but maybe not. < don't really know if that makes me feel better or worse

a lot worse
Reply 1390
Original post by 0612
They save the best till last :smile:

Nah, the quicker the better!!
Original post by todd_jc
From what I can gather off here and twitter today only Unconditional offers where given out. For example the person with the degree already and this girl on twitter got an unconditional. I haven't seen any conditionals given out yet, which will obviously be the bulk of the offers given out for medicine and those in year 13.

I'm a graduate applying for A100 and I haven't heard anything. I think graduate offers are conditional on a 2:1

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jit28
Undergraduate medicine a100
But I am a graduate
a bit confusing

Posted from TSR Mobile

Have you already graduated or are you a final year with a conditional 2:1 offer? Sorry for all the questions, just I'm a final year grad as well.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1393
Original post by kingshill
Have you already graduated or are you a final year with a conditional 2:1 offer? Sorry for all the questions, just I'm a final year grad as well.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've already graduated with a 2:1
on a gap year currently :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1394
Somewhere around 10 of us from my school got conditional offers yesterday for undergrad, at around 3.30, so I'm not quite sure how they're being distributed but relax guys, I look forward to seeing some good news on here!x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1395
Really that many! I knew there was more tbh. Which school if you don't mind me asking?

Thanks for the update btw :smile:

Original post by ProfJamz
Somewhere around 10 of us from my school got conditional offers yesterday for undergrad, at around 3.30, so I'm not quite sure how they're being distributed but relax guys, I look forward to seeing some good news on here!x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1396
Original post by 0612
Really that many! I knew there was more tbh. Which school if you don't mind me asking?

Thanks for the update btw :smile:

Kes Birmingham, it's opposite the uni haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1397
Original post by ProfJamz
Kes Birmingham, it's opposite the uni haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks! That explains a lot :smile: have you received an offer yet?

Its a private school I believe?
Reply 1398
Original post by 0612
Thanks! That explains a lot :smile: have you received an offer yet?

Its a private school I believe?

Yeah I overestimated the figure it's around 7 maybe, yes it is we do IB as well which is a pain haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1399
Try the EB :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending