The Student Room Group
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

Off campus accommodation in Canterbury.

Looking for fellow freshers to share a house with (since there is no more space on campus :frown: ). I've found/looked at some good 5/6 bedroom houses so if anyone's interested reply/ message me please! :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by HansJino
Looking for fellow freshers to share a house with (since there is no more space on campus :frown: ). I've found/looked at some good 5/6 bedroom houses so if anyone's interested reply/ message me please! :smile:

Interested! If you're still looking for people, message me so we can talk:smile:
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by HansJino

Interested as well! :smile: Am a second year student starting this september :smile: Let me know if there is still a room available!
Reply 3
Still looking for a place?
Hi, I have a spare room available in a 6 bedroom house if anyone is still looking for a place. It will be available from the 5th of November, here is the advert:

Spare room going in a lovely 6 bedroom house on Payton Mews. It is in town near the Domino’s and Royal Mail. The other 5 tenants are a very friendly and clean group, all of which are UKC students. There are 2 girls and 3 boys.

The house has 3 bedrooms downstairs, as well as an open plan kitchen and living room and 3 bedrooms upstairs along with the main bathroom.
The bedroom in question is a downstairs room at the front of the house, with double bed, wardrobe, chest of draws, desk and chair.

You will need a guarantor (usually a parent or guardian) and rent is paid through a bank standing order.
Weekly rent for this room is £89 plus a £17 weekly bills package (£106 all together). The bills package includes, telephone line, broadband (wireless and hardwired) , TV license, TV, gas, electricity, digital aerial, TV coaxial (to all rooms), sewerage and water.

Quarterly rent for this room is as follows;
1st October £1378
1st January £1378
1st April £1378

In regards to the October rent, you will only have to pay the rent for the time you occupy the room.
If you are interested in this room or know anyone that may be interested please get in contact ASAP so we can get everything sorted.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending