The Student Room Group

Radiotherapy Course 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
I've got an interview at Portsmouth on April 17th. Anyone else had an interview at Portsmouth? What sort of things did they ask? Did you have to do a test?
Reply 101
Original post by hammy1111
help with interview for shefilled please? got mine this week!

Hi. Just wondering whether you've heard back from them yet after the interview?
Reply 102
When did you apply and how long after applying did you get your interview invite?
Did it come in the post or through UCAS track?
Reply 103
I applied on the Sunday and got an interview email from them on the Thursday. Not heard if I've got a place yet though.
Reply 104
I've firmed UWE and put Hertfordshire as my conditional :smile:
Reply 105
Had an email from ucas telling me something has changed and Portsmouth have offered me a place! Bricking it now!!
Has anyone applied to finance? or nhs? Really confused, for the tuition fees as nhs pays for the course do I have to open up an account and if so whens the deadline for this?
Reply 107
Original post by imconfused
Has anyone applied to finance? or nhs? Really confused, for the tuition fees as nhs pays for the course do I have to open up an account and if so whens the deadline for this?

You have to create and account for both. Student finance deadline is May 30th and NHS deadline is the end of August I think.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by chelgea
You have to create and account for both. Student finance deadline is May 30th and NHS deadline is the end of August I think.

Posted from TSR Mobile

For nhs do I create a BOSS (Bursary Online Support System) Account? Or is it another account for the tuition fees?

Thanks for the reply, really appreciated xD
Original post by imconfused
For nhs do I create a BOSS (Bursary Online Support System) Account? Or is it another account for the tuition fees?

Thanks for the reply, really appreciated xD

I'm sure you have to open a BOSS a/c and fill forms in in order to get your tuition fees paid regardless of whether you think you will get bursery etc
hths
Original post by midlake
I'm sure you have to open a BOSS a/c and fill forms in in order to get your tuition fees paid regardless of whether you think you will get bursery etc
hths

oh okay, thanks for the reply :smile:
Reply 111
Well done! I am looking at applying for Therapeutic Radiography at Portsmouth in September to start in 2015 as I have to do my access course this year. Did you manage to get some work experience? :smile:
I had a tour round a department as was all I could secure in a short space of time. They weren't too worried about that and didn't ask me if had done more. Good luck with the access course. I'm just coming to the end of mine now.

Original post by mb_92
Well done! I am looking at applying for Therapeutic Radiography at Portsmouth in September to start in 2015 as I have to do my access course this year. Did you manage to get some work experience? :smile:
Guys I feel like my grades this year might not meet the grade requirements. Probably a slip of a grade :/ anyone know if the uni will reject me? :/
Original post by Mistee M
Guys I feel like my grades this year might not meet the grade requirements. Probably a slip of a grade :/ anyone know if the uni will reject me? :/

Same!
What Uni's are you applying for? Only thing I can suggest is giving them a call and asking. They may still accept you, it may depend on how low your grades fall.

Original post by hammy1111
Same!
Original post by MrsO2902
What Uni's are you applying for? Only thing I can suggest is giving them a call and asking. They may still accept you, it may depend on how low your grades fall.

Sheff Hallam Radiotherapy my only offer and you?
Hi!! What was your interview like at UCS? What sort of questions were you asked?? I can't find anyone who has applied to UCS for Radiotherapy for 2015 :/
Original post by chelgea
My predicted grades are the same, but i'm aiming for BBC :smile: ahh, yeah i know that feeling, i went for an interview at UCS and they rejected me...

At Hertfordshire there isn't that many i don't

Hey!! Sorry to hear about the rejection from ucs :/ what was the interview like? What sort of questions were you asked? And how long did they take to get back to you? And if you don't mind me asking, where are you studying radiotherapy at the minute?

Thanks in advance
I've applied for Cardiff this year and I had my interview but still haven't received my answer and it's been about 3 weeks just wondering if anyone knows how long it usually takes? Thanks.

Quick Reply

Latest