The Student Room Group

Radiotherapy and Oncology Applicants 2024

If you're applying to uni for Radiotherapy and Oncology (Therapeutic Radiography) for 2024 entry, introduce yourself to fellow applicants, ask questions and share your experience of applying so far:

What universities are you thinking of?
A level / BTEC/ IB / Higher predicted grades
Extra curriculars

Please don't share details of interview questions on the forum - it gives those who follow you an unfair advantage.

@CamembertPaws FYI
Original post by normaw
If you're applying to uni for Radiotherapy and Oncology (Therapeutic Radiography) for 2024 entry, introduce yourself to fellow applicants, ask questions and share your experience of applying so far:What universities are you thinking of?A level / BTEC/ IB / Higher predicted gradesExtra curricularsPlease don't share details of interview questions on the forum - it gives those who follow you an unfair advantage. @CamembertPaws FYI
I just got my unconditional offer to start Radiotherapy and oncology . but i am a little torn because i also got a place to study occupational therapy else where so now i just need to decide which course to go for . any pointers ?
Original post by kudzailite
I just got my unconditional offer to start Radiotherapy and oncology . but i am a little torn because i also got a place to study occupational therapy else where so now i just need to decide which course to go for . any pointers ?

Did you do any shadowing experience for both professions? If so, which did you prefer and can see yourself being happiest in?

Quick Reply

Latest