The Student Room Group

civil service summer diversity internship 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
Congratulations! Mine still says awaiting results, that's not a good sign :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 181
woohooo im in too!
Reply 182
Still nothing :'(
Reply 183
Original post by rm436
Still nothing :'(

Have you checked the actual application on the civil service fast stream page? Good luck!
Reply 184
Original post by matrix111
Have you checked the actual application on the civil service fast stream page? Good luck!

I am literally refreshing it every minute, have been since yesterday morning haha! This isn't good for my deadlines...

Oh and congratulations by the way!!
No I'm from Leeds so I would possibly be commuting or I would have to stay there. Hopefully it's not that far away.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jkassem
Mine's on the 10th which is pretty good for me. Looking forward to it! When was your proposed start date? I wanna see if they can push it back for me

Just found out I'm in too! Not allocated a department yet though - what start date were you given (worried as I have work commitments til the 13th June)
Nothing yet :frown:
Reply 188
I still haven't heard back either :'( interview was not good at all but still hoping for the best. Congrats to everyone who has been successful, I'd love to be in your shoes!
Reply 189
Only half an hour left before 5:00, and I presume they won't update after that :frown:
Reply 190
I emailed them and they said we will all know by the end of the week by the latest
still waiting too :frown:
just out of curiosity those who've found out, do you know what departments youve been placed in?
Reply 192
Original post by theletters
just out of curiosity those who've found out, do you know what departments youve been placed in?

I had my interview on the 25th Feb which was really early so maybe that has something to do with it. And no, nothing yet. We haven't even been given a start date yet either.. Good luck!
Reply 193

I've been given the Home Office, but my offer seems different to everyone else's as they contacted me directly through my personal email. My account on the Fast Stream page hasn't even updated yet!

Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 194
got mine this morning! doesn't say where i'll be placed yet though, hopefully they will let us know soon
ahh well done everyone!
not looking to hopeful for me now
Reply 196
ahh well done everyone!
not looking to hopeful for me now

Not necessarily. When I applied for the Fast Stream, I found out that I was successful for one of the stages right at the end of the last possible day.
Reply 197
Original post by SarahLouPinder
Just found out I'm in too! Not allocated a department yet though - what start date were you given (worried as I have work commitments til the 13th June)

I think they might give us some more info at the meeting. Mine's tomorrow so I'll update! Proposed start date is June 30th I think, gonna see if that date is flexible though :smile:
Reply 198
anyone heard anything?
Reply 199
Original post by LTTP
anyone heard anything?

Still nothing. Checking constantly :frown: I'm starting to doubt we will hear by the end of this week.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending