The Student Room Group

civil service summer diversity internship 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 340
I finally heard back!!! =) Successful but no info on which department yet - I'm just glad the waiting is over ^_^
Reply 341
Original post by Owlish
I finally heard back!!! =) Successful but no info on which department yet - I'm just glad the waiting is over ^_^

Wow, that was a long wait! Congratulations! We've just made a FB group so join :smile: https://www.facebook.com/groups/236975076493290/?fref=ts
Reply 342
Original post by Owlish

I'm waiting as well. I've been checking their website hundreds of times everyday since Thursday.
Which department are you hoping for?
Reply 343
I finally heard back and have been place in the Ofsted department.. :biggrin:
Original post by Khodu
From what I read, last year the Opening Ceremony was held on the 13th of June, so around that date?
Do let me know about the accomodation as I might still consider it. :smile:

Yeah sure I'll let you know if I find anything and likewise lemme know if you find anything :smile:
Reply 345
Original post by rm436
Wow, that was a long wait! Congratulations! We've just made a FB group so join :smile: https://www.facebook.com/groups/236975076493290/?fref=ts

It's been about 7 weeks since my interview so yeah =( Super long. But thanks, and you too! It'll be nice to finally meet everyone in June.

Original post by vaskkes
I'm waiting as well. I've been checking their website hundreds of times everyday since Thursday.
Which department are you hoping for?

I was doing that last week too but then basically gave up and only started checking at the end of the day - I don't think there are many people left who haven't heard so I'll keep my fingers crossed for you =)
And I got my department today - DECC!
Reply 346
Original post by rm436
Here is the group :smile: https://www.facebook.com/groups/236975076493290/ It's currently 'private' but if people want it to be 'secret' then let me know.

Hi, I was told that they are going to make an official facebook group for us so there might end up being two! Just a heads up
Reply 347
Original post by aarrakro
Hi, I was told that they are going to make an official facebook group for us so there might end up being two! Just a heads up

Oh awesome! I was wondering if they were going to do that which is why I held off for a while, but it seemed quite late now. I'll keep this one for now but cancel it when they make the proper one.
Reply 348
Original post by Khodu
My passport came back this morning, what about you?

Mine came back yesterday :smile:
Reply 349
Original post by vaskkes
Mine came back yesterday :smile:

Have fun travelling
Does anyone know what happens re feedback if we withdraw our applications? I've been listed as reserve, but have accepted a placement elsewhere but would still like to know my feedback for future reference. Well done to everyone who as successful!
Got department today - HMRC.
Reply 352
Original post by cremefraiche
Does anyone know what happens re feedback if we withdraw our applications? I've been listed as reserve, but have accepted a placement elsewhere but would still like to know my feedback for future reference. Well done to everyone who as successful!

Just message and ask. They're really helpful and get back to you super, super fast.
Reply 353
Original post by cremefraiche

Best thing to do is message or call them, I sent a message and got a reply within minutes. Congrats on the other placement :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 354
Original post by sumranijaz
Got department today - HMRC.

I got HMRC as well, found out today
Reply 355
Original post by justin7000
Yeah sure I'll let you know if I find anything and likewise lemme know if you find anything :smile:

Hi Justin,

did you find a place as there's someone on the facebook group looking to rent. :smile:
Original post by Khodu
Hi Justin,

did you find a place as there's someone on the facebook group looking to rent. :smile:

Hi Khodu, yeah I saw that thanks currently talking to them about it. Have you found anything? :smile:
Reply 357
Original post by justin7000
Hi Khodu, yeah I saw that thanks currently talking to them about it. Have you found anything? :smile:

Just going to stay with Family, think that's the most wisest decision :smile:
3 months after interview - finally found out I've been successful.
Words cannot begin to describe how ridiculous the wait has been.
Reply 359
Original post by Treacletart_01
3 months after interview - finally found out I've been successful.
Words cannot begin to describe how ridiculous the wait has been.

You've only just found out?!?!? Wow, but congrats!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending