The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

Law help

Hey guys, I REALLY need help.

I arrived in Edinburgh on the third of October, so I’m REALLY behind on all my lectures, and I’m drowning, and I dont know a thing about anything and need someone to talk to about any homework/essays/textbooks etc. SO if you’re a law student (I do LLB law honours), pretty please pm me. And tsr is the only place I’ve used to appeal for help because, well. Tsr people are awesome people :smile:
Original post by Mahalo

I arrived in Edinburgh on the third of October, so I’m REALLY behind on all my lectures, and I’m drowning, and I dont know a thing about anything and need someone to talk to about any homework/essays/textbooks etc. SO if you’re a law student (I do LLB law honours), pretty please pm me. And tsr is the only place I’ve used to appeal for help because, well. Tsr people are awesome people :smile:

Your first port of call should be your personal tutor, who should be able to point you in the right direction. Find out who it is first thing on Monday.
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
Reply 2
Original post by Mahalo

I'd definitely repeat that you should speak to your Personal Tutor. They'll be well placed to help you work out what needs doing and what you've missed. I'm pretty certain that all lectures are still being recorded, so they'll be able to direct you to those. I used to know where they were, but the website has been redesigned.

I think the most important thing is to not worry too much about what you've missed! It might well feel overwhelming at the moment, but ultimately you've only missed a few weeks, and some hard work will get you caught up. It's really easy to overestimate how much everybody else knows (I certainly did) and feel like you're alone in not getting things. You're definitely not!

Try not to worry too much and enjoy your degree. I'd give my right arm to go back and do it all over again - best years of my life so far.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending