The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
It'd be hard to give a definitive list, but here's where you should be looking: http://www.eusu.ed.ac.uk/
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
Reply 2
Brotherhood
It'd be hard to give a definitive list, but here's where you should be looking: http://www.eusu.ed.ac.uk/

thank you! looks realy good
Reply 3
WOW I wanna join the hot air ballooning club!!
Reply 4
I thought there would have been a rowing club. Oh well, I hope I'll find someone who will eventually want to join in one of those.:rolleyes:
Reply 5
AbbyMorris
was just wondering what sports teams and clubs are on offer at edinburgh cos heard that its good for sport.
im lookin at doing physical education so if anyones got any tips on that ...
thank you x

I'm hopefully going there in September to study Physical Education!

From what i've seen around the university when I was over at interview the facilities seem top class, especially St. Lennard's Land the home of the physical education department! I remember when I was there, having to hold the door for the whole scottish rugby team....if its good enough for them, its good enough for me!

C
Reply 6
_C_
I'm hopefully going there in September to study Physical Education!

From what i've seen around the university when I was over at interview the facilities seem top class, especially St. Lennard's Land the home of the physical education department! I remember when I was there, having to hold the door for the whole scottish rugby team....if its good enough for them, its good enough for me!

C

wow thats so cool
im goin to be aplying for 2007 entry.
the physical ed course does qualify you to be a p.e. secondry school teacher in schools all over the uk and not just scotland right?
Reply 7
BULGAR there is a rowing club. I did exactly the same as you, its under 'boat club' not rowing.
Reply 8
AbbyMorris
wow thats so cool
im goin to be aplying for 2007 entry.
the physical ed course does qualify you to be a p.e. secondry school teacher in schools all over the uk and not just scotland right?

Yep, with the degree you get QTS which allows you to apply for 'provisional registration' to any of the General Teaching Councils! Its definatly the best way to go if your sure you want to teach PE!

Keep in touch!

C
Reply 9
_C_
Yep, with the degree you get QTS which allows you to apply for 'provisional registration' to any of the General Teaching Councils! Its definatly the best way to go if your sure you want to teach PE!

Keep in touch!

C

where else did u aply to ? (directed at C)

Latest

Trending

Trending