The Student Room Group

How to add that I'm improving a GCSE grade on UCAS

I'm redoing my Maths GCSE, I already got a C but for some of the universities I'm applying to I have to have at least a grade B. I want to put that I am improving the GCSE grade, but also want the other universities to know that I've already obtained a grade C...
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Reply 1
Original post by Cheskahb
I'm redoing my Maths GCSE, I already got a C but for some of the universities I'm applying to I have to have at least a grade B. I want to put that I am improving the GCSE grade, but also want the other universities to know that I've already obtained a grade C...

It should be put as pending

Posted from TSR Mobile

Put it in once with the result and then a second time as pending.
Reply 3

The only thing you can do is put it in twice:
GCSE Maths - C
GCSE Maths - Pending
This shows you are re-doing it.

Hope this helps.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending