The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Offer Holders for 2014 entry!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by HollyOnIce
OH YES I BLOODY WELL DID!!!!!! :biggrin: x

Well done! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 21

thank you! :biggrin:
Reply 22
I've been given an offer for Computer Science.
Original post by chlowbie
Yeah, I wouldn't worry, they'll get round to you :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I got made an offer today :smile: so happy. Guess I just needed to be a bit patient.
Reply 24
Has anyone else got an email about attending a visit day? Do we actually have to go to it? I don't really want to go because I'm going to be missing a lot of school as it is already!
Reply 25
Original post by Nicole14510
I got made an offer today :smile: so happy. Guess I just needed to be a bit patient.

Yay congrats!! :biggrin:

Original post by lizz-ie
Has anyone else got an email about attending a visit day? Do we actually have to go to it? I don't really want to go because I'm going to be missing a lot of school as it is already!

Yeah, I got a letter telling me I had an offer but need to go a visit day for an informal interview and to find out the required grades. If you're enthusiastic about the uni, I'd definitely go :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 26
Original post by chlowbie

Yeah, I got a letter telling me I had an offer but need to go a visit day for an informal interview and to find out the required grades. If you're enthusiastic about the uni, I'd definitely go :smile:
Posted from TSR Mobile

My offer came up on track with AAB as the grades, I don't think I'm going to go unless they make me, because I'll be missing at least two weeks of school this term anyway :s-smilie:
Reply 27
Original post by lizz-ie
My offer came up on track with AAB as the grades, I don't think I'm going to go unless they make me, because I'll be missing at least two weeks of school this term anyway :s-smilie:

Fair enough :smile: probably don't need to go then. Mine's not on track yet. They said the standard offer is A*AA, but mine could be lower. I definitely have an offer though so that's good.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 28
Original post by lizz-ie

I received my offer for English on Thursday and haven't been invited to a visit day - do you know why this could be?
Reply 29
Does anyone know if we will be invited to an undergraduate visit day? .. for those who have received offers?
Reply 30
Original post by HollyOnIce
Does anyone know if we will be invited to an undergraduate visit day? .. for those who have received offers?

Mine was departmental, so it'll probably depend on your subject :smile:
Reply 31
Original post by lizz-ie
Mine was departmental, so it'll probably depend on your subject :smile:

I checked on the school of English site for Nottingham, and they said they do it! thanks for your help, hehe!
I'm also waiting for English! My application just went through so I'm hoping it won't take too long!
Reply 33
Original post by bookluva4eva
I'm also waiting for English! My application just went through so I'm hoping it won't take too long!

OMG best of luck! Is it your first choice? x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 34
Un-conditional for Mechanical Engineering :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Got an offer on Monday to study Classical Civilisation, which is just fabulous :smile:
Reply 36
Original post by aoifetheleaf
Got an offer on Monday to study Classical Civilisation, which is just fabulous :smile:

Aw so happy for you!! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I got an offer for Natural Sciences (AAA) ! Got the offer within 10 days of applying! (:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I got an offer for English and French, has anyone else?
Reply 39
I too have an offer for Msc management psychology for 2014 intake !

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending