The Student Room Group

At what age does it become not ok to bang a 17 year old?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Gemmer_
Well, of course! I'd be mad to pass up such an offer. :sexface:

Oh mamma!
I'm gunna hit a homerun today! :sexface:
Reply 21
Original post by james1211
I know lots of people with a bigger age gap than 3/4 years and its worked out just fine.

Yeah but the OP doesn't seem interested in a relationship. I'm actually worried to find out his age. Hopefully it isn't as bad as I think. :redface:
Reply 22
Original post by Occams Chainsaw
Oh mamma!

Couldn't have worded that better myself. :sexface:

:lol:
Reply 23
Original post by Spetznaaz
Legally - Never.
Why ? This is a English/British based forum, where the age of consent is 16.

I'd say someone in their mid-20s + is weird banging a teenager. I have to say that because unless their birthday are the same, a few months/couple of years difference would still mean a 21 year old banging a teenager... Plus I'm just over a year older than more boyfriend, so for a while i'll be 20-21, having sex with a teen ! :O
Reply 24
Original post by Gemmer_
Couldn't have worded that better myself. :sexface:

:lol:

tell me about it :smug:
No, really... tell me more about it :sexface:
Reply 25
Original post by Gemmer_
Yeah but the OP doesn't seem interested in a relationship. I'm actually worried to find out his age. Hopefully it isn't as bad as I think. :redface:

I know what you mean. As long as both parties are consenting though, it's their choice not societies.
Reply 26
tell me about it :smug:
No, really... tell me more about it :sexface:

I'd love to. But I'm not really up to date with what I should be telling you about. :sexface:

Original post by james1211
I know what you mean. As long as both parties are consenting though, it's their choice not societies.

Yeah, I mean, I totally agree with you. As long as they are over the age of 16 and consenting. :smile:
Reply 27
Original post by Gemmer_
I'd love to. But I'm not really up to date with what I should be telling you about. :sexface:

It's okay, you don't have to talk :sexface:
Reply 28
It's okay, you don't have to talk :sexface:

Aw damn. :sexface:
I gotta run. We can talk later.
Reply 29
Original post by Gemmer_
Aw damn. :sexface:
I gotta run. We can talk later.

Sure thing. Don't be afraid to PM me... also, don't be afraid to send me a personal message :teehee:
Have fun! :hi:
Reply 30
Sure thing. Don't be afraid to PM me... also, don't be afraid to send me a personal message :teehee:
Have fun! :hi:

:teehee: I shall pm you later when I'm online! We'll talk soon!!
Merci. :pierre:
Reply 31
Original post by Gemmer_
:teehee: I shall pm you later when I'm online! We'll talk soon!!
Merci. :pierre:

Au revoir :pierre:
Reply 32
Scierntists in California have developed a formula for determining the maximum permissible age-gap between "partners":

G ={√ ( Y + 2W/3 ) + ΔH}

where ΔH is the difference in Hotness between the "partners", Y is the age of the younger "partner" and W is the wealth of the older "partner" expressed in £1000

Example:

Jenni is 19. Her hotness is 5. She would like to be "partners" with someone earning £45000 with hotness 8.

Thus G will be ( 19 + 2*45/3 ) + ( 8 - 5 ).

This yields a "G" of 10 years. Jenni can look for "partners" aged up to 29 with the parameters mentioned above.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 33
Original post by Dragonfly07
Somehow over 20 just doesn't seem right in my head.

maybe it's not the idea that's not right in the head :teehee:

:hi:
Reply 34
35+
Has anybody ever told you that I have beatific eyes? :pierre:
You should see my studly bod

Oh mamma!

Coincidence? Or do you happen to know something called Weird Science?
Original post by 2ndClass
23 at the most

Where is my beloved +8 ?

Original post by the bear
Scierntists in California have developed a formula for determining the maximum permissible age-gap between "partners":

G ={√ ( Y + 2W/3 ) + ΔH}

where ΔH is the difference in Hotness between the "partners", Y is the age of the younger "partner" and W is the wealth of the older "partner" expressed in £1000

Example:

Jenni is 19. Her hotness is 5. She would like to be "partners" with someone earning £45000 with hotness 8.

Thus G will be ( 19 + 2*45/3 ) + ( 8 - 5 ).

This yields a "G" of 10 years. Jenni can look for "partners" aged up to 29 with the parameters mentioned above.

BULL****
Reply 38
It's not so much that it becomes 'not ok', it's just sad seeing someone in their late twenties with someone 17.

CAUTION: I have voiced my opinion, try not to get to upset or angry.
Reply 39
Original post by kidomo
Where is my beloved +8 ?

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending