The Student Room Group

Can a short guy have a good body?

I would like a body like this

http://popworkouts.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/pitt561.jpg

I'm only like 5'7 though, could I ever look like that or will I just end up looking bulky? Would it look as good scaled down to my height, or would I just look skinny?
Reply 1
I think its possible, my preference is skinnier guys but if that's what you want to go for. I know someone who is shorter than you with a six pack so it can happen
Reply 3
you call 5'7 small oh dear Im only 157 cm :/
Reply 4
Original post by emski

Yea but do keep in mind that he is a guy.
But 5'7 I really wouldn't consider it as small, maybe just average.
I'm not very big either, 5'10. Or 5'11 in shoes. xO
Anything above 6ft is considered tall tbh.
Original post by emski

He's a boy and you're a girl :facepalm:

OP, course they can.
Reply 6
nothing wrong with not being six foot :smile:
of course!
Reply 8
Mark Wahlberg. 5'8
article-1258244-00427D9500000258-495_233x384.jpg
(edited 10 years ago)
Can't believe my eyes OP, of course a short guy can have a 'good body'...
Reply 10
Original post by UniMastermindBOSS
I would like a body like this

http://popworkouts.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/pitt561.jpg

I'm only like 5'7 though, could I ever look like that or will I just end up looking bulky? Would it look as good scaled down to my height, or would I just look skinny?

It looks attractive to some girls, but to some height matters more. And who said short guys can't have bodies like this? ~.~ It's not gonna look any bulkier than it would have on someone taller, provided proportions were the same.
Reply 11
Original post by emski

You are of different gender, comparison just doesn't work in this case. It's like a guy telling a girl ''you think, your chest is small, look at mine!''...
Reply 12
ok ok but surely not all guys should be six foot?? OF COURSE YOU CAN HAVE A SHORT GUY WITH A GREAT BODY AND HEIGHT SHOULDN'T MATTER
Reply 13
5'7? When I saw "short guy", I thought you were talking about someone who was 5'4.

That being said, I know a very well built 5'4 guy. It's just beautiful.
the shorter the easier you dumb fool
Thanks everyone, I used short since it's below the average of 5'9 (?)

That Mark Wahlberg pic is good, I thought I may either look too skinny (in scale) or too bulky.
How you body looks is determined by your training and diet, then you just have to wait and see if you've been blessed with aesthetic insertions/genetics.

Quick Reply

Latest