The Student Room Group

Weird things you find attractive in a person?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Good job, well dressed, six pack, athletic.
-When a guy talks about something he is driven by and just totally forgets the entire world when he tries to explain that to you !
-when he makes some awkwardness in his sentences because he is impressed by you (girls, you know what I mean)

Physically I would say that I love scares... (Can't believe I'm saying that. Aha) Don't like when the boy looks like a doll, I want him to be genuine so I don't mind scares, "imperfections" and rough skin (I don't like guys having a smoothy skin)
ahaha this is so weird and I'm maybe the only one who feels that, but anyway that's how the thread is called :tongue:
P.s I'm french and not bilingual sorry for the faults I made !

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Hummi_C
Hair... Don't know why, I'm a sucker for a girl with good hair, above almost every other aesthetic feature :tongue:

What do you mean by "good hair"? And any non-aesthetic features? :rolleyes:
Reply 103
Original post by Peaches and Cream
Seems shy but is amazing when you get to know him.

Original post by drowzee
A guy that is a bit socially awkward, I just find it cute.

Original post by chocolatesauce
i like nerdy guys

If this is so popular then how am I not drowning in women :lolwut:
Original post by TheBBQ

Cause I'm too shy to start the conversation as well...it's a bit of a paradox... :lol:
Original post by TheBBQ

I dont know, you tell me! :wink:
Checkered shirts and V necks... Even better with the sleeves rolled up.
Reply 107
Original post by EmKendall
What do you mean by "good hair"? And any non-aesthetic features? :rolleyes:

Like thick, kinda bouncy... xD And funny, fairly smart, has to be not awkward because I tend to be a bit quiet sometimes :tongue:
Reply 108
Original post by TheBBQ

/
I'm quite socially awkward myself :colondollar:. I guess a lot of shy girls like shy guys? :confused: So it's hard for the girl to approach the guy.
Not really weird, but brown eyes are gorgeous! Skinny jeans are cute on the right guys, and slightly long hair (not shoulder length or anything though!) Oh and beanies... I'm not too fussy though!
A straight nose...I'm so weird
Original post by Hummi_C
Like thick, kinda bouncy... xD And funny, fairly smart, has to be not awkward because I tend to be a bit quiet sometimes :tongue:

Hmm, and darkish blond? >< What counts as fairly smart? :wink: Funny - I try and usually fail:colondollar: Not awkward - Oh dear I'm quite awkward and shy sometimes :s-smilie: ...Why am I trying to attribute myself to these?? ><
Original post by drowzee
/
I'm quite socially awkward myself :colondollar:. I guess a lot of shy girls like shy guys? :confused: So it's hard for the girl to approach the guy.

Shy guys are really cute But, like you say, I don't have anywhere near the confidence to go up and start talking to approach guys :frown:
Guys who love maths as much as me :colondollar:

Where are they outside of TSR? :frown: (Everyone in my further maths class thinks I'm a weirdo for actually liking maths :s-smilie:)
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 115
Original post by aaaarroonnn
Not necessarily weird, but heels and red/black lipstick.

On the eyebrow front, real eyebrows! What's with the whole shaving them off to draw them back on??:banghead:

Reply 116
Seriousness and lack of interest in the opposite sex.

I don't mean complete asexuality, just a man who doesn't let his libido dictate him or his actions/ principles, and looks beyond appearances.

Always had a thing for scientists, too. :ninja:
Reply 117
It's not really weird but...I love forearms :coma: When a guy has a shirt that's folded up to his elbows and his forearms are on show... it's almost enough to make me swoon.
Something so good about them...
Original post by tink15
Weird things you find attractive in a person?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Defined chin and bony shoulders :colone::colone::colone:
Oh, and I don't know why but even if I'm keen on literature I don't especially like guys who feel the same. In fact I REALLY have a crush on scientists. This is sometimes frightening.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest