The Student Room Group

Weird things you find attractive in a person?

Scroll to see replies

Shy girls.
Not necessarily weird, but heels and red/black lipstick.

On the eyebrow front, real eyebrows! What's with the whole shaving them off to draw them back on??:banghead:
Reply 22
I also find guys with load of muscle weird . I was out for Halloween and there were a few muscly guys ( which most girls seemed to be loving ) but there leg muscles were so big they looked like they were walking spread eagled and were so big around shoulders and arms they could have been carrying a wardrobe under each arm lol ( slight exaggeration but you get what I mean) to me they just looked silly yet they seemed to have pick of most girls :/

Podge = ok I guess as long as he doesn't look first trimester fat ha

Eyebrows = goes without saying. Hello monobrow eh. That's another whole topic in itself eyebrows eh. They are slowly taking over the world ( and some peoples faces lol) oh I do love a good pair of eyebrows.

Lisps = I hear you. Tho I prefer the lisp where there's a th sound rather than s sound. Is that still a lisp.

* hungover and in a funny mood*

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Malevolent
Shy girls.

Yes, I like an element of mysteriousness in a girl
Girls with full arms.. complete and all.

:coma: :coma:
i like nerdy guys
Reply 26
Original post by HalGuru
If they have a weird streak. Something quirky...

Slight weirdness is always good / cute isn't it or an odd interest or something

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 27
Original post by drowzee
A guy that is a bit socially awkward, I just find it cute.

Agreed, it can be so adorable :biggrin:
Reply 28
Original post by tink15

Posted from TSR Mobile

Their glasses...........
Reply 29
Original post by drowzee
A guy that is a bit socially awkward, I just find it cute.

Yeah that :colondollar: Makes me feel like I'm not the only semi-antisocial person out there

But except for that I like guys that play a musical instrument. Guitar, yes. Piano yes, yes! Both...YES, YES, YES!

And curly dark hair.

And eyes. I like green/hazel or blue eyes. But light brown are nice too.
Reply 30
Tattoos, long nose bridge, necks, small ears, and nice looking feet? ;o
Oh sometimes calves.
Original post by spiral87
Girls whose hands don't have inverted knuckles.

What the heck is an inverted knuckle?! :K:
A genuine laugh/smile where the skin around their eyes crinkles
Original post by tink15

Posted from TSR Mobile

I seem to have a weird attraction to guys with big and warm hands
Reply 34
Original post by Maid Marian
What the heck is an inverted knuckle?! :K:

Well, when I look at my hands, I have boney, pronounced knuckles. A lot of women have hands that look like pigs feet with stumpy, podgy fingers and dimples between their fingers instead of knuckles. I like slender handed women :smile: I won't not date one just because of her hands, but I am a bit of a hand guy, so I notice these things.
Original post by spiral87
Well, when I look at my hands, I have boney, pronounced knuckles. A lot of women have hands that look like pigs feet with stumpy, podgy fingers and dimples between their fingers instead of knuckles. I like slender handed women :smile: I won't not date one just because of her hands, but I am a bit of a hand guy, so I notice these things.

Haha, you'd like my hands then. Hardly any meat on them at all XD
Reply 36
Original post by jeje198
Yeah that :colondollar: Makes me feel like I'm not the only semi-antisocial person out there

But except for that I like guys that play a musical instrument. Guitar, yes. Piano yes, yes! Both...YES, YES, YES!

And curly dark hair.

And eyes. I like green/hazel or blue eyes. But light brown are nice too.

I guess that's probably one of the reasons I find it attractive, I can be a tad socially inept at times. :colondollar:
Reply 37
Original post by Cake Faced Kid.
A knowledge of the linux operating system, tattoos, ginger hair.

Well that's a new one for sure.
this is so random and weird but I like guys with pretty hands. like idk it makes them seem like they take care if themselves well. I hate guys with bitten down finger-nails and ugh just noPE

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 39
I forgot to add dimples. And smile lines/wrinkles whatever you call them.

Oh and weird/loud laugh so I don't feel like I'm the only weirdo with a weird laugh. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest