The Student Room Group

Chance me for oxbridge

From what I heard online , extra curriculum are not important when applying to a university in the UK.
I am going to roughly summarize my results so that I can get quick " chance me " replies. ( Thank you in advance btw xD )
My SAT score is 2370 , 780 , 740 and 760 for 3 subject test score .
I have taken 10 APS with 8 of them scoring 5 and 2 of them a 4.
^ I studied all of the above in a year.
( I am new to this website so please forgive me if I posted this in the wrong forum and pardon my ignorance )

- I am from a country where we are under the British education system but I decided to opt for the US system instead,
I'll 'advice' you not to make verbs of nouns in your personal statement.
Reply 2
extra curriculars are good to mention on applications to uk unis, its just that they aren't always seen as that important. Relevant work experience is more important than being able to play the piano.
What do you want to apply for?
Reply 4
Im not sure if they accept SATs. But apart from that, if you dont have GCSEs, almost all comes down to written work, admissions test and, if shortlisted ,performance at the interview. They dont give a **** about personal statement and reference in Oxford. There are some rummers that they dont even read them. But do write a decent personal statement.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending