The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

Nursing degree

Hey, I just wondered if anyone else has applied for the nursing degree to start in September 2014? I've applied and I'm waiting oh so anxiously to hear if I've got an interview.. I'm so nervous, I keep furiously checking my emails!
Reply 1
Hello :smile: I'm a current first year student nurse, and all I can say is try to take your mind off it for now- I'm pretty certain you won't hear anything until well after January from Edinburgh!
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
Reply 2
Ahh thank you! Yeah, I know Edinburgh is competitive so I thought that'd be the case, but I just wanna get it over with haha. I may not even get an interview to be fair! How is your nursing going? And what was the interview process like, much harder than anywhere else?!
Reply 3
Yeah competition is pretty intense to get in, but everyone has a chance! :smile: It's going well thank you, obviously it is a lot of had work, but there's only 30-something of us in first year so everyone is getting to know each other quite well and we all get along. Lecturers are all very passionate too :smile: The interview was quite different to the other ones I went to- we basically had to get into smaller groups and do a group presentation about the subject they gave us. It's not there to catch you out, just to see how you get on with people basically. Good luck!
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by Rachael2508
Hey, I just wondered if anyone else has applied for the nursing degree to start in September 2014? I've applied and I'm waiting oh so anxiously to hear if I've got an interview.. I'm so nervous, I keep furiously checking my emails!

Hey! I've applied for the same degree and haven't heard anything back yet! It's driving me crazy!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending